General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I never heard anything more specific than that, just that we were a bunch of big meanies

Harsh doing that to a lass like. Net bullying oh dear.

:lol:

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? :razz:

I am ;) I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

Having said that, it sounds like 9 or 10 people were ganging up on this poor lass and it's easy to see when someone is particularly sensitive.

;)

What about your sweeping statement the other day that woman had shit taste in music?! :icon_lol:

And as for your references to Southerners all the time, well!! :rolleyes: But the 'Not bad for a Southern cat' one did make me laugh so I'll let you off!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I never heard anything more specific than that, just that we were a bunch of big meanies

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? :razz:

I am ;) I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

Having said that, it sounds like 9 or 10 people were ganging up on this poor lass and it's easy to see when someone is particularly sensitive.

;)

What about your sweeping statement the other day that woman had shit taste in music?! :icon_lol:

And as for your references to Southerners all the time, well!! :rolleyes: But the 'Not bad for a Southern cat' one did make me laugh so I'll let you off!

I like Southerners was just a tongue in cheek. Give me southerners over brummies and scousers any day. You're so far west that you're not really southern anyway, more Welsh than anything really.

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

For some reason that little story reminds of the worst dream I've ever had by a fucking mile. About two years ago I dreamt I was at my late Grannies house in Heaton. My Aunt lived there and had a cat and a dog I loved when I was a kid, I'd kip there and go with my aunt to Heaton Park and Armstrong Park/Jesmond dene when she took it for a walk. Anway, dreams being wierd I was suddenly my own age and as I looked down at the dog I noticed its guts were torn open and it was basically lying down to die and knew it, but the really horrible thing was that from being a dog and looking like a dog, it became my eldest daughter, who was about 6 at the time, I just had to hold her in my arms telling her I loved her. I actually woke up crying and have never before, or since had a dream like it, thank fuck. Absolutely fucking awful.

I've had a similar dream to that with the same result. WTF is wrong with our brains to put us through that? Deepest fears perhaps?

Edited by trophyshy

Good job you're so lovely and respectful to us girlies, eh Steve? ;)

:razz:

I like Southerners was just a tongue in cheek. Give me southerners over brummies and scousers any day. You're so far west that you're not really southern anyway, more Welsh than anything really.

Not really a Southerner?!! :icon_lol: You cant get much more Southern than me :rolleyes: Anyway Im glad you prefer us to Scousers and Brummies ;) People from Devon are nothing like the Welsh though! I might be alittle as my Dad was born in Wales so was my Nan but my Grandad was Irish!

I see it so different from you lot, down here we are real Southerners. People in and around London arent proper Southerners at all!! ;)

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

For some reason that little story reminds of the worst dream I've ever had by a fucking mile. About two years ago I dreamt I was at my late Grannies house in Heaton. My Aunt lived there and had a cat and a dog I loved when I was a kid, I'd kip there and go with my aunt to Heaton Park and Armstrong Park/Jesmond dene when she took it for a walk. Anway, dreams being wierd I was suddenly my own age and as I looked down at the dog I noticed its guts were torn open and it was basically lying down to die and knew it, but the really horrible thing was that from being a dog and looking like a dog, it became my eldest daughter, who was about 6 at the time, I just had to hold her in my arms telling her I loved her. I actually woke up crying and have never before, or since had a dream like it, thank fuck. Absolutely fucking awful.

I've had a similar dream to that with the same result. WTF is wrong with our brains to put us through that? Deepest fears perhaps?

At the time I was going through a real bad time with the wife and I moved out for a few months, my youngest never really noticed as I'd be round all the time but the eldest picked up on it straight away and was unhappy, this is why I think the dream was about the eldest, maybe it was guilt as I knew she was hurting, I don't know but it was a horrible dream.

:razz:

Not really a Southerner?!! :icon_lol: You cant get much more Southern than me :rolleyes: Anyway Im glad you prefer us to Scousers and Brummies ;) People from Devon are nothing like the Welsh though! I might be alittle as my Dad was born in Wales so was my Nan but my Grandad was Irish!

I see it so different from you lot, down here we are real Southerners. People in and around London arent proper Southerners at all!! ;)

Hehe you're all displaced Celts, I mean those mugs in Cornwall want their own state don't they Kernow. It's funny little regional identity things. To me geordies aren't proper northerners. Your average northerner is a scruffy bamp, who has right wing leanings, moans about the tories his whole life, moans about the cost of living etc... Geordies are NOTHING like the 10m people in the M62 corridor from Hull to Liverpool, nothing like them at all. We're more cheerful, better looking, better crack, better city, better area (north of The Tyne), I hate it when we get classed as Northern. To me it's like calling Asians "Asian", putting them all in one basket is ignorant.

I am :razz: I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

:icon_lol:

What about your sweeping statement the other day that woman had shit taste in music?! :rolleyes:

Not really a Southerner?!! :rolleyes: You cant get much more Southern than me ;) Anyway Im glad you prefer us to Scousers and Brummies ;) People from Devon are nothing like the Welsh though! I might be alittle as my Dad was born in Wales so was my Nan but my Grandad was Irish!

I see it so different from you lot, down here we are real Southerners. People in and around London arent proper Southerners at all!! :icon_lol:

Hehe you're all displaced Celts, I mean those mugs in Cornwall want their own state don't they Kernow. It's funny little regional identity things. To me geordies aren't proper northerners. Your average northerner is a scruffy bamp, who has right wing leanings, moans about the tories his whole life, moans about the cost of living etc... Geordies are NOTHING like the 10m people in the M62 corridor from Hull to Liverpool, nothing like them at all. We're more cheerful, better looking, better crack, better city, better area (north of The Tyne), I hate it when we get classed as Northern. To me it's like calling Asians "Asian", putting them all in one basket is ignorant.

Dont get me started on the Cornish :rolleyes: Strange folk! I dont understand...how can a Geordie not be a proper Northerner? ;) Explain to me your definition of a Geordie please.

At the time I was going through a real bad time with the wife and I moved out for a few months, my youngest never really noticed as I'd be round all the time but the eldest picked up on it straight away and was unhappy, this is why I think the dream was about the eldest, maybe it was guilt as I knew she was hurting, I don't know but it was a horrible dream.

thats an awful nightmare. I will consult my dream book for you later.

I am :razz: I gave you a sincere apology three times as well, and it was sincere for the crack, I truly was a bit of a wanker regarding the issue, but we're in brighter days now. I think it's about 12 month since I abused anyone on here for any reason apart from that, but I was a disgrace for that.

What about your sweeping statement the other day that woman had shit taste in music?! :rolleyes:

Not really a Southerner?!! :rolleyes: You cant get much more Southern than me ;) Anyway Im glad you prefer us to Scousers and Brummies ;) People from Devon are nothing like the Welsh though! I might be alittle as my Dad was born in Wales so was my Nan but my Grandad was Irish!

I see it so different from you lot, down here we are real Southerners. People in and around London arent proper Southerners at all!! :icon_lol:

Dont get me started on the Cornish :rolleyes: Strange folk! I dont understand...how can a Geordie not be a proper Northerner? ;) Explain to me your definition of a Geordie please.

Like I say I don't like being lumped in with other Northerners we're fuck all like them.

Geordies - good looking, proud, warm, tall (tallest people in the country statistically), honest, welcoming, cheerful, funny, canny, not insular, forward thinking, cheeky, intelligent, diverse.

You could say about three of them for other Northerners.

Like I say I don't like being lumped in with other Northerners we're fuck all like them.

Geordies - good looking, proud, warm, tall (tallest people in the country statistically), honest, welcoming, cheerful, funny, canny, not insular, forward thinking, cheeky, intelligent, diverse.

You could say about three of them for other Northerners.

I have to say in my limited experience I find what you say is true, the people I met were warm and welcoming. To me you are a breed on your own, quite special.

I dont mean to be nasty, but every Brummie I've met has been the same, miserable, miserly and boring!!!

Just catching up with this thread. Stevie seeing a f.l.a.m.e. Good work.

I expect I sound ignorant, but whats that Chez? I suspect its something akin to G.I.L.Fs and M.I.L.F.s but could be totally wrong!!

I expect I sound ignorant, but whats that Chez? I suspect its something akin to G.I.L.Fs and M.I.L.F.s but could be totally wrong!!

fanny lilke a mouse's ear.

I have to say in my limited experience I find what you say is true, the people I met were warm and welcoming. To me you are a breed on your own, quite special.

I dont mean to be nasty, but every Brummie I've met has been the same, miserable, miserly and boring!!!

Without sounding like Nobby, you're so right pet. Whenever I cover Birmingham in my job, I end the day on a bit of a downer. It seems like a huge depression descends over the midlands, I've heard that Cleveland in America is the same.

Are there any words to describe geordies you'd like to add?

:lol:;) ;) I've never heard that before.

Without sounding like Nobby, you're so right pet. Whenever I cover Birmingham in my job, I end the day on a bit of a downer. It seems like a huge depression descends over the midlands, I've heard that Cleveland in America is the same.

When my friends mother from Birmingham visits, he always says...'the depression from the North is descending on us again' :lol: Always make me smile, but its so true!

As to words to add to the warm and welcoming, let me see.....intuitive, sharp witted, comforting, honest, smart, loyal and loving. thats what I get from those Ive known over the years.

Edited by Toonraider

:lol: I shouldnt have asked!

When my friends mother from Birmingham visits, he always says...'the depression from the North is descending on us again' :lol: Always make me smile, but its so true!

As to words to add to the warm and welcoming, let me see.....intuitive, sharp witted, comforting, honest, smart, loyal and loving. thats what I get from those Ive known over the years.

Too trusting. Most geordies are an open book as well, we're not all good, we're very direct and this can be conceived as cheek.

Too trusting. Most geordies are an open book as well, we're not all good, we're very direct and this can be conceived as cheek.

I like direct people, It irritates me so much when people cant just say what they mean.

I like direct people, It irritates me so much when people cant just say what they mean.

I hate people that totally weigh you up when you're talking without listening to what you're saying.

When you type Toonraider I can hear like a Bristol/SW accent saying "oooh you saucy sod" :lol: I donno why pmsl

When you type Toonraider I can hear like a Bristol/SW accent saying "oooh you saucy sod" :lol: I donno why pmsl

OooooAaaarrrrr ;) LOL. Thanks Stevie! Actually I have very little accent. My mum in law is from Brixham and has a very broad accent...a Brush is a 'Brish' and a Dog is a 'dug' :razz: Oh god I'd hate to sound like that!

the worst accent Ive heard on TV is the 'Cornish' accents in Doc Martin, terrible ;)

Did anyone see 'One Born Every Minute' last night? JFWTBH!

I saw the first minute or two. The missus was getting broody(again, ffs) until they started showing the gruesome stuff and wanted to change.

Thank fuck.

Anyone had dinner at St James'? I'm entertaining a few clients from Scotland next week and I thought where better to take them than SJP, if it's posh enough like. If it's like a buffy fuck that. Anyone recommend it for a posh nosh?