General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2/16- smart TV and vinyl - the latter more because I'm an old cunt than owt else.

Same here, and I'm calling it 1/16 because I've got nowt to play my old Eurovision and 90s rock records on anyway, so I'm not having that count. :lol:

When they say 'vinyl records' I'm guessing that Vanilla Ice: To The Extreme and Five Star: Silk & Steel don't count? Or do they?

And surely everyone has coasters??

Yeah but mine don't match, so I've missed the lowest of low bars for middle class-ness

Staggering that there's a use case for this. How is it more convenient than a light weight cordless machine? Bet it will cost a fortune to fix once the motor goes as well.

Just looked it up, literally every room has to have a rat sized hole in the wall and you still have to move and store the tubing. This worse than Gemmill's Roomba, madness. :D

No. Not even close to every room needs a hole in the wall. And I have just moved in to a 28 year old house that still has the original unit so it must have some longevity.

In ten years you'll all have one.

The best one I've got of that list by the way is the instant hot water tap. Game changer not having to piss about waiting for the kettle to boil.

I bought a programmable coffee machine to partly address this. This was a game change when I have to get an early flight in the morning. Coffee ready when you wake up.

I bought a programmable coffee machine to partly address this. This was a game change when I have to get an early flight in the morning. Coffee ready when you wake up.

Whether you're globetrotting or going down the pit you're not game changing you're saving a couple of minutes tops :)

I feel like coffee is my equivalent of the Truman show. Like every fucker is bullshitting that they like it to have me on, and my reaction is being recorded.

It's fucking rank and the biggest marketing scam on the planet IMO.

Coffee is the drug that society deems acceptable to take at work. It gets me out of bed in the morning and through the day at work. Anyone who thinks caffeine isn't addictive isn't drinking proper coffee