General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

Laurel Avenue or Rocket Way?

Next to there but the streets just called Palmersville I think, i.e. the bit of the estate that fronts onto Great Lime Road. Love the house on the end with the Xmas lights up outside all year round. They had one of those big pop-up paddling pools in their front garden for about two months. Eventually it collapsed. So they replaced it with another, slightly smaller inflatable one. The latter is still there, partially deflated, half-full of rain water and sat in the middle of a perfect circle of dead grass (caused by the former one) :lol:

Over the course of your life, I guess it adds up. However, it suggests that, prior to having them, you boiled the kettle and stood there staring at it until it was done.

You could of course have set the kettle away, and continued making breakfast or some such activity.

My parents have one and I love it. Though that's more to do with me being a pussy who normally has to wait fifteen minutes for my tea to cool down before being able to drink it and the fact that the hot tap comes out at just the right temperature.

My parents have one and I love it. Though that's more to do with me being a pussy who normally has to wait fifteen minutes for my tea to cool down before being able to drink it and the fact that the hot tap comes out at just the right temperature.

Ahh so that's it?

I start drinking tea within the first 30 seconds of pouring it. See Gemmill, I'm not a total pansy!

Although I don't have as many taste buds as I probably should as a result :lol:

Next to there but the streets just called Palmersville I think, i.e. the bit of the estate that fronts onto Great Lime Road. Love the house on the end with the Xmas lights up outside all year round. They had one of those big pop-up paddling pools in their front garden for about two months. Eventually it collapsed. So they replaced it with another, slightly smaller inflatable one. The latter is still there, partially deflated, half-full of rain water and sat in the middle of a perfect circle of dead grass (caused by the former one) :lol:

I know exactly where you mean.

My laddie (6) gets indignant about the Christmas lights still being up.

I know exactly where you mean.

My laddie (6) gets indignant about the Christmas lights still being up.

That one in Longbenton estate is still the best. Had the Xmas lights up for about 10 years and they've been cattled for about 7 of them.