General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Pulled up at home tonight , The Boy gets out of the car and, instead of going straight in the house as usual, he waits in the cold and dark on the drive for me to park.

I get out and he asks, deadly serious.

" Dad, is it a fact that over half the country don't like ....

(dramatic pause, he actually did this :lol: )

.... Oysters?"

Wtf ?

(There had been no mention of oysters in the entire evenings conversations :dunno: )

Pulled up at home tonight , The Boy gets out of the car and, instead of going straight in the house as usual, he waits in the cold and dark on the drive for me to park.

I get out and he asks, deadly serious.

" Dad, is it a fact that over half the country don't like ....

(dramatic pause, he actually did this :lol: )

.... Oysters?"

Wtf ?

(There had been no mention of oysters in the entire evenings conversations :dunno: )

:lol:

Probably correct though.

One of the kids playing with the remote while I was out.

Putting them up for adoption tbh

Blast from the past, but my son did this twice before I properly implemented controls to prevent it. Both times Amazon promptly refunded it, the first time after my email they unreservedly apologised and gave me a voucher for USD$20 (it was for the US Amazon prime). I was pretty happy with the service, though no voucher the second time around. Also, there was no voucher the first time I just wanted to rile you up.

lol aye, and tbh i just thought it was funny

you'd loved to have seen her face when he opened the wallet and went to hand her a tenner thinking "good man, right thing to do"

Peeled it off a money clip.

:lol: I know black people generally have bigger noses and lips but fuck me. All he's missing is a 15" schlong to complete the racial profile.

And people wonder why I live in Lewisham.