• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Because they arrr

Posted Images

I've heard huskies are really challenging dogs, aye.

Huskies are my favourite dogs (I love how evil they look) but I couldn't even entertain the idea of getting one while working all day. :(

My brother in law has a shih tzu and it's one of the most stupid dogs I've ever met. Absolutely thick as shit. :lol: Cute though, granted.

My OnePlus Two has no fucking sound after an OS update. Not impressed :(

Is it connected to a Bluetooth headset/earphones and you haven't realised? - I did that the other week when trying to phone someone with headphones in my bag.

That's easily fixed, just buy an iPhone.

I've had 2 iPhones. Both developed serious hardware issues which rendered them inoperable. Never had a major problem with my HTCs .

Point is, they're all the same, cheap foreign manufactured rubbish. It's laughable to think iphones are a superior product though.

So, the last few days fly count is approximately this:

1, 3, 35, 200ish, 107, 32.

Am guessing the worst has passed for this fledgling, more than twice as bad as its earlier sibling. Please God another one doesn't fall down the chimney. Chimney guy booked for first week in September.

Aye I've tried that. Seems like it's fucked.

Sound works when I have ear phones in though.

I had a load of trouble when mine upgraded to Android 6 - when it rebooted after install it was complete fucked and kept rebooting.

I had to root it, download a few other bits of software and reinstall the previous version. It turned out it couldn't cope with me having swicthed off/disabled Google Plus - once I renabled that on the restored version and upgraded again it was fine.

I'd check all the Google stuff is enabled and if you find anything disabled, consider going down the same path as me.

Decent phone apart from that though.

I had a load of trouble when mine upgraded to Android 6 - when it rebooted after install it was complete fucked and kept rebooting.

I had to root it, download a few other bits of software and reinstall the previous version. It turned out it couldn't cope with me having swicthed off/disabled Google Plus - once I renabled that on the restored version and upgraded again it was fine.

I'd check all the Google stuff is enabled and if you find anything disabled, consider going down the same path as me.

Decent phone apart from that though.

Do you have a guide on this @@NJS?

I opened a ticket and they cant get to me until next week FFS and then I have to book a time slot.