General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I thought failing to pay up in charity bets was pretty much the 'unforgivable sin' on this forum? ;)

With that tattoed gardener kid it was more the reaction after he was called out

Aye, I had a £50 bet on with him. Something to do with Blackburn finishing above us after appointing Steve Kean.

He claimed hardship via PM despite telling all on here just how well he was doing after going solo as a recruitment consultant and still putting up details of his bets that he had the money for.

Says a lot about the man.

It does, aye. Appearances matter a great deal to some people. Can't imagine that PM was easy though.

:lol: It was utter bollocks like. He still had enough for beer and bets. I've had plenty of angry PMs from him over the years. Demanded my phone number so he could ring me to tell what a cunt I was and when I asked for his number instead and promised to ring him he refused to give it. There wasn't much he couldn't be hypocritical about. Edited by ewerk

:lol: It was utter bollocks like. He still had enough for beer and bets. I've had plenty of angry PMs from him over the years. Demanded my phone number so he could ring me to tell what a cunt I was and when I asked for his number instead and promised to ring him he refused to give it. There wasn't much he couldn't be hypocritical about.

Don't trust this slandering terrorist cunt tbs tbs.

I thought failing to pay up in charity bets was pretty much the 'unforgivable sin' on this forum? ;)

Only to entrepreneurs with monopolistic gardening business empires

I liked Stevie on here, had some proper laughs at the stuff mentioned but also his lists and criteria for stuff. If anyone says they didn't laugh at the toing and froing when there was a spat with Stevie, J69, ant, Ewerk etc then they're the people involved who were too worked up at the time. There's been very few on here who've actually pissed me off and no more than for a little while. Obviously didn't agree with everything he said but so what? The place would be a bit more interesting if he and CT were back whether people like it or not. (And MF, while I'm on, is he OK? Never seen him on here for a while?)

Agree on stevie, kind of agree on CT, but he was annoying given how much he ended up dominating every thread. It gets stale when every thread ends up being the board against one individual poster. That was definitely the case with LM. It's been much better since he was walked

I liked Stevie on here, had some proper laughs at the stuff mentioned but also his lists and criteria for stuff. If anyone says they didn't laugh at the toing and froing when there was a spat with Stevie, J69, ant, Ewerk etc then they're the people involved who were too worked up at the time. There's been very few on here who've actually pissed me off and no more than for a little while. Obviously didn't agree with everything he said but so what? The place would be a bit more interesting if he and CT were back whether people like it or not. (And MF, while I'm on, is he OK? Never seen him on here for a while?)

Aye but it's not like he was hounded out. He just found the audience for his views diminished year on year as either people grew up or moved on and left of his own accord, CT still lurks by all accounts, I didn't mind him most of the time but some of his posts were just offensive. I've no doubt he'd be all for the DWP cuts

Aye but it's not like he was hounded out. He just found the audience for his views diminished year on year as either people grew up or moved on and left of his own accord, CT still lurks by all accounts, I didn't mind him most of the time but some of his posts were just offensive. I've no doubt he'd be all for the DWP cuts

I've no doubt either although I think even he would've toned his views down if I was around.