General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Dubai is like Vegas without all the fun stuff

It may surprise you that a lot of people pushing 40 don't need drugs and debauchery to have a good holiday :lol:

As much as my little un would probably love to see her dad off his tits on coke I think we will settle for nice weather, good beaches and lots of restaurants ;)

Neither would I :lol: But I would take her to Dubai because it's got everything needed for a nice family holiday. Are you getting this yet?

Saying Dubai is Vegas without the fun stuff is bollocks, but then you are passing judgement on somewhere you've never been ;)

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Neither would I [emoji38] But I would take her to Dubai because it's got everything needed for a nice family holiday. Are you getting this yet?

Saying Dubai is Vegas without the fun stuff is bollocks, but then you are passing judgement on somewhere you've never been ;)

Taking any female there is condoning their appalling misogyny - nice lesson for your daughter - yeah they oppress women pet but look at the beaches.

'Their' as in the whole of the UAE? Because where I was women seemed to be every bit as free as the men. I don't agree with Trump grabbing women by the pussy either but I'm not going to avoid going to Disney Land out of protest

'Their' as in the whole of the UAE? Because where I was women seemed to be every bit as free as the men. I don't agree with Trump grabbing women by the pussy either but I'm not going to avoid going to Disney Land out of protest

It's a theocracy based on sharia law, so yes the whole of it.

The fact they hide it to keep the easily eased or unempathatic happy makes it even worse.

There are equality issues in the West but we're centuries ahead of anywhere ruled by Islam.

Aye cos that happens all the time, British tourists getting raped and going to jail. Stop with the hyperbole man

India treats women like shit, I'd still like to see the Taj Mahal one day

Another religious paradise.

Aye cos that happens all the time, British tourists getting raped and going to jail. Stop with the hyperbole man

India treats women like shit, I'd still like to see the Taj Mahal one day

As long as it's kept to a minimum and amongst their own then no bother then ey?

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

More like POObai

I was going to get on the "supporting a shitty regime that supports Sharia law and basically imprisons Indian workers" train, but I really couldn't have put it more succinctly than this.