General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Can't believe no one's heard of him/what he did.

Gets mugged, young lass sets up fundraiser for him. Raises £330k. Lass gets billed £7k from something to do with the fundraising. Lass is in debt and has to go to court. Barnes, who's just got £330k off her for getting beat up and looking like Yertle the Turtle, offers to help her out with a tenner. A FUCKING TENNER. FFS :lol: Slimy little bastard.

Now he's buying houses and getting a story in the paper everytime he does so, flashing keys in front of his new house like some sort of property magnate.

Edited by Haydnator

Can't believe no one's heard of him/what he did.

Gets mugged, young lass sets up fundraiser for him. Raises £330k. Lass gets billed £7k from something to do with the fundraising. Lass is in debt and has to go to court. Barnes, who's just got £330k off her for getting beat up and looking like Yertle the Turtle, offers to help her out with a tenner. A FUCKING TENNER. FFS :lol: Slimy little bastard.

Now he's buying houses and getting a story in the paper everytime he does so, flashing keys in front of his new house like some sort of property magnate.

:lol:

I'd forgotten about the tenner.

I'm not quite sure he has the full faculties tbph rather than being 'slimy'. Who knows? I do find the memes and such like a bit off personally, but there you go.

:lol:

I'd forgotten about the tenner.

I'm not quite sure he has the full faculties tbph rather than being 'slimy'. Who knows? I do find the memes and such like a bit off personally, but there you go.

The memes are mainly people from the North East who've heard of him editing his head onto Ian Holloway managing QPR, change the Barnsley FC badge, putting a sign underneath his arm saying 'send nudes' etc.

But he is a right bastard. Just look at the article. 'The frail 69-year-old will move into a modern £244,950 three bedroom detached house'. :lol: This cunt.

The vast majority of people are fucking arseholes whether they have a disability or not. Look at some of his quotes.

“A lot of people just want it [the £330k] to stay with me.” 

"If there was any money left after she's raised enough, she could just donate it to another charity"

FFS man :lol:

And just the whole story in general.

Buys house for £150,000
Sells it
Buys house for £115,000
Puts it up for sale 2 months later and sells it for £78,000 ( :lol:) and decides to rent instead
Refuses to help out with £7,000 legal fees for the lass who raised his £330,000 because he doesn't 'want to show off' and because it was 'meant for him' :lol:
Suggests that someone (not him though) set up a fundraiser for him, with anything left over going to charity, despite all of his remaining money only going to charity once he's dead :lol:
Buys flat for £244,950 :lol: :lol:
Edited by Haydnator

Having a shit life can change you as a person like. Also wouldn't say most people are arseholes... Idiots maybe.

But aye, what you're saying doesn't paint a great picture of the bloke.

Something about wanting to kick the turban off an Asian shopkeeper for having the audacity to charge him a price that he deemed unacceptable for a bottle of water.

:rolleyes: 

I mean, he clearly knows it's wrong, otherwise he wouldn't have deleted it.

Nah, he knows that others see it as wrong and that 's why he's deleted it. In his racist mind I'm sure he sees it as a perfectly acceptable thought that all proper working class Geordie men have when they see the filthy foreign ragheads that have ruined this country.

Obviously a bunch of wankers not having reasonable discourse with someone who this directly affects, don't agree with him about protesting Assad though.

What use is protesting a dictator thousands of miles away (insert Trump quips here)?  A public show of disapproval when our/our "allies's" governments do something wrong makes some sense.

They've just had a Syrian refugee on Channel 4 news talking about how Trump has such a big heart, totally ignoring his refusal to take in any Syrian refugees.

Are we allowed to send the really stupid ones back?