General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Pissed off woke up this morning to find that we'd been burgled not much was taken as we dont have a lot. The son's ps4 & Mrs T's handbag with her purse bank/credit cards driving licence all have been reported stolen & stopped they've not been used. It's the fact we live in a paraplegic bungalow & somebody's been in our home. The only good thing is they've only taken stuff it can be replaced at least nobody was hurt. No printsvleft the forensic guy said they'd worn gloves i hope the bastards use any money they make to buy drugs that they either get a bad batch or O.D. the bastards. To make matters worse we cancelled home insurance about 3 months ago as money was tight & we thought we lived in a safe area 

39 minutes ago, trooper said:

Pissed off woke up this morning to find that we'd been burgled not much was taken as we dont have a lot. The son's ps4 & Mrs T's handbag with her purse bank/credit cards driving licence all have been reported stolen & stopped they've not been used. It's the fact we live in a paraplegic bungalow & somebody's been in our home. The only good thing is they've only taken stuff it can be replaced at least nobody was hurt. No printsvleft the forensic guy said they'd worn gloves i hope the bastards use any money they make to buy drugs that they either get a bad batch or O.D. the bastards. To make matters worse we cancelled home insurance about 3 months ago as money was tight & we thought we lived in a safe area 

Sad to hear that, Troops. Unfortunately utter cunts walk amongst us.

Missus had a seizure yesterday, I was at work, 15 year old out and 12 year old had to deal with it by herself including phoning ambulance then (eventually) getting through to me and her sister once ambulance men were here. Big shock to her and she was upset but she's played a blinder. Obviously feel terrible I didn't realise she rang for about 10 mins. Anyway, back home and everyone ok just a bit tired and sore and I'm bunged up and rang in emergency hol. Could've done without it. :lol:

You should take the youngest out for a pint and let her drive back to say thank you. That way she'll think you're a cool dad and when care homes need paying for, you'll get a good one :good:

Why the hell do manufacturers put labels in clothes that irritate the hell out of you.

They either stick them at the back of the neck or down the side of the item (T-shirt).

Why they can't simply put them close to the bottom is puzzling.

They must know it irritates the hell out of people, so I can't understand why they don't do something about it, because most people I know just cut the tags off, including myself, which defeats the object of having the tag in the first place, in those positions.