General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 11/15/2018 at 11:47, wykikitoon said:

Exactly.

They didnt have a 'normal' childhood and this was obviously reflected in their actions.  But fuck me, nobody is born evil.  The way the public and media were acting over this was mental.  It was a horrific act but they were 10 years old and tried as adults.

Some people are born evil imo. I agree that most bastards are a product of their upbringing, but a select few are destined to be cunts irrespective of anything else. Have you read the psychopath test by Jon Ronson?

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not sure I'd class googling an email address as a "life lesson" :lol:

Enjoy being right though, I know it doesn't happen very often so I'm pleased for you 

Pretty sure I mentioned the BT business on here at the time so maybe CT recalled it? ;)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Some people are born evil imo. I agree that most bastards are a product of their upbringing, but a select few are destined to be cunts irrespective of anything else. Have you read the psychopath test by Jon Ronson?

Nah. is it a good read?

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Cough cough @Howmanheyman

Yes? :lol:

I'd no idea you'd did the same, CT. Thought you must've remembered me doing it as well seeing you mentioned the same bloke I wrote to is all. Anyway, it worked for us both it seems so all good. (Eventually). :good:

Ever had one of them moments when you just lose it and laugh your tits off for no real reason? 

I was in a site meeting today and this development lead from the client was new and giving it the big one, wouldn’t shut up about how great he was. He kept calling the architect John and his name was David, he corrected him at least 4 times but he just kept going. Everyone else there knows he is called David but said nowt.

I realise this is 100% one of those “had to be there” deals btw

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

Ever had one of them moments when you just lose it and laugh your tits off for no real reason? 

I was in a site meeting today and this development lead from the client was new and giving it the big one, wouldn’t shut up about how great he was. He kept calling the architect John and his name was David, he corrected him at least 4 times but he just kept going. Everyone else there knows he is called David but said nowt.

I realise this is 100% one of those “had to be there” deals btw

Was he doing the name thing on purpose?

I'd probably find that hilarious if I was there too tbh, or so uncomfortable that I would have to leave.

Just now, zerosum said:

how you getting on strawb? feeling back on track now?

I’m doing alright mate cheers.

My energy levels are still really low, but work have been decent and I can just leave when I’m done in. I’ve got pretty bad peripheral neuropathy (numb fingers and toes) from the Cis-platin chemo but I can cope with that. Back at the Christie on the 21st December for bloods and xrays.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Was he doing the name thing on purpose?

I'd probably find that hilarious if I was there too tbh, or so uncomfortable that I would have to leave.

Honestly if he was he is a comedy genius, I reckon he was just too pre-occupied with being all important 

20 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’m doing alright mate cheers.

My energy levels are still really low, but work have been decent and I can just leave when I’m done in. I’ve got pretty bad peripheral neuropathy (numb fingers and toes) from the Cis-platin chemo but I can cope with that. Back at the Christie on the 21st December for bloods and xrays.

well hope it continues to plan, good stuff!

• Like 1