We are Newcastle United

Guest CrimsonFault

...that's not going to the world cup

117905[/snapback]

Not surprised tbh. I doubt he was that good in Spain. A lot of us I'm sure have seen his compilation video, but that's just squeezed into five minutes. Shola would look class if we could put together his greatest moments.

117905[/snapback]

Not surprised tbh. I doubt he was that good in Spain.

117907[/snapback]

The lad had talent. I don't know what you've done to him though. I didn't get why he was leaving depor when they'd just beaten you in the Intertoto. I'm not convinced his heart was ever in it.

117905[/snapback]

Not surprised tbh. I doubt he was that good in Spain.

117907[/snapback]

The lad had talent. I don't know what you've done to him though. I didn't get why he was leaving depor when they'd just beaten you in the Intertoto. I'm not convinced his heart was ever in it.

117934[/snapback]

I think he was a bit unsettled there. But he never seemed convinced he was desperate to move here, or that we were really keen to sign him, as it was a panic buy.

I don't know if fulham would have released him but weren't you reportedly after Boa Morte. I think he would have been a great LW. I wanted him at Liverpool at one stage. Anyway I like that N'zogbia kid a lot so apart from the money you wasted you won't miss luque that much