Gold threads from other boards

peasepud

Following on from our very own Bizarre thread, heres a place to post links to other classic threads on other boards you have seen. Only rule in here is they must be funny, if its a classic debate on the "polarisation of western society in modern culture and how it mirrors the development of the string tie tea bag" then I personally couldnt give a monkeys and Im sure others wont either.

So post the link and a brief overview here.

I'll start, two of the best Ive ever seen have come from the SMB board.

1. Works Party dilemma

Basically some bloke finds after the christmas party that he now has the young secretarys number programmed in his phone and that he "may" have been a bad lad.

I did believe there was another bigger and even funnier thread but Im buggered if I can find it over there, Im probably looking straight past it so if anyone knows where it is then let me know. The story on that one was that one of the regulars on there had thousands of air miles and offered them in a competition to allow the winner to follow the makems to America for a pre season tournament, the only stipulation being that said winner must perform certain tasks, he didnt, went AWOL and had half of the yanks out looking for him/ lots of chebs etc etc etc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one on a Watford board a couple of years back where this lass calling herself Bimbo83 or something joined to announce that her bloke, who posted on the board, had been cheating on her - can't remember if she'd caught something off him as a result or not. Anyway it became this massive thread where people from all over the place joined to post on it, and F365 even made T-shirts. The lad in question was on holiday at the time, so came home to all of it. It was quality but I don't have a link - assume it's gone by now actually.

3. Confessions

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

4. Come on then Recall & WHED

Even better than 'bizarre'. Starts off with a discussion about a fight at a five-a-side match then descends into total chaos as Medina, the most mentally unstable individual ever, tells all about his social life. Plus there's tonnes of Elephant pics.

5. The Whole of the Moon

Watch out for Arca's ladder.

6. Nee Wonder this club's in debt

A poster admits he steals from young bairns.

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

best thread ever - FACT

http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391545

and the follow up after the mods changed his username  ;)  :blush:

http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391606

118050[/snapback]

Need to be registered unfortunately. I concur with SpongeBob's nomination - I remember reading that thread from a link from the SMB a year or so ago. How many 5 year olds could you "take"? :baby:

Classic stuff.

I mentioned it on Bizarre, but 'Coconut Man' is the greatest thread I've ever seen. But it seems to have been removed from Football365's forums :D If anyone can find it, or saved it at the time, please let me know.

It started with a daft lad starting a "Post a Pic of your Lass" thread. Once he'd posted his lass it was open season, she was photoshopped into all kinds of highly amusing scenario's. But then some bright spark opened a Faceparty account with the photo and set the profile to as "cum guzzling whore of Babylon" or something similar. Blokes were round her like flies round shit, So we insisted they send in photos with a sign saying "I Am Cocounut Man". Many Men (and a woman) did. See here and here for examples.

After getting the photos, meetings were arranged, and the best one was a nasty fat middle aged bloke with a tache with a wife and kids who was sent on a wild goose chase around some hotel where one of the posters worked. He got a bit stroppy when he found out the ruse and that he was going to be exposed. I don't think it happened though, it's not the kids fault their dad was a twat.

• 4 years later...
Following on from our very own Bizarre thread, heres a place to post links to other classic threads on other boards you have seen. Only rule in here is they must be funny, if its a classic debate on the "polarisation of western society in modern culture and how it mirrors the development of the string tie tea bag" then I personally couldnt give a monkeys and Im sure others wont either.

So post the link and a brief overview here.

I'll start, two of the best Ive ever seen have come from the SMB board.

1. Works Party dilemma

Basically some bloke finds after the christmas party that he now has the young secretarys number programmed in his phone and that he "may" have been a bad lad.

I did believe there was another bigger and even funnier thread but Im buggered if I can find it over there, Im probably looking straight past it so if anyone knows where it is then let me know. The story on that one was that one of the regulars on there had thousands of air miles and offered them in a competition to allow the winner to follow the makems to America for a pre season tournament, the only stipulation being that said winner must perform certain tasks, he didnt, went AWOL and had half of the yanks out looking for him/ lots of chebs etc etc etc

I read that in its entirety a few months ago and it kept me entertained for hours