Newcastle Boro

Tom

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you think of Shola in general, he's on fire at the moment.

118103[/snapback]

The Boro commentators are obviously impressed by him today :baby: Sounds like he's having a blinder!

The game sums Shola up though. It shows that when he wants to he can play well and has the ability to trouble teams, but its also show the other side, that before the goal he missed 2 easy chances which could have been very costly if the smogs had scored.

But on current form he's playing far better than Shearer and has knocked in a few goals, so its a step in the right direction!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Shola to be suprise inclusion for World cup squad

;)

118104[/snapback]

Are you Scottish ??

:baby:

118115[/snapback]

Can't be... he said World Cup squad!

:blush:

Elliott to get raped by Morrison AGAIN at LB.

118060[/snapback]

Robbie is 'bullying him' according to the wireless.

118111[/snapback]

;):blush:;) You old twat!! :D:icon_lol::(

118114[/snapback]

:baby: It might be a new-fangled DAB digital thing but I'm still calling it the wireless.

I know this has been mentioned before but I'm listening to the Century commentary and the keep on banging on about it being a local derby. Does anybody really consider it to be a local derby? Just curious as I've never really bought into the hype surrounding it.

I know this has been mentioned before but I'm listening to the Century commentary and the keep on banging on about it being a local derby.  Does anybody really consider it to be a local derby?  Just curious as I've never really bought into the hype surrounding it.

118120[/snapback]

It is for the fume lovers.

I know this has been mentioned before but I'm listening to the Century commentary and the keep on banging on about it being a local derby.  Does anybody really consider it to be a local derby?  Just curious as I've never really bought into the hype surrounding it.

118120[/snapback]

Its always been a massive thing for the smogs and at times they're as sad as the mackems in their obsession with us (check the bitterness on their messageboard!).

But for toon fans its never the same, some couldn't give a toss about Boro and some like me think of it as more than just another prem game but not the same as a derby against the mackems. And most of it comes from their annoying fans and wanting to see us give them a good kicking every time we play them rather than a local rivalry.

118120[/snapback]

Its always been a massive thing for the smogs and at times they're as sad as the mackems in their obsession with us (check the bitterness on their messageboard!).

But for toon fans its never the same, some couldn't give a toss about Boro and some like me think of it as more than just another prem game but not the same as a derby against the mackems. And most of it comes from their annoying fans and wanting to see us give them a good kicking every time we play them rather than a local rivalry.

118122[/snapback]

Spot on - my dislike of Boro has to do with off the pitch antics in the same way I dislike Millwall rather than any "local rivalry" bollocks.

I listened to the first half of this on Magic with Lockwood commentating. I don't think much of him at all as a commentator, but I've turned over to Century for the second half, and I can't get over how bad this smoggy twat is. He has to fill every silence with witterings but still doesn't really tell you much of what's going on. :baby:

Agree with PL.

I always want to put them in their place more so we don't have to hear them rattle on about their "Top Dogs" trophy which only exists when they beat us.

I was thinking after Thursday that its pointless them winning the UEFA cup as they couldn't possibly celebrate more/be happier than when they beat us 3 years ago thanks to D'Arso.

That was their Champions League.

(Did Mendietta play? :baby:)

Edited by NJS