Newcastle Boro

Tom

Don't think my opinion on whether or not it's a derby really matters. In my opinion it's strictly defined by the locals. That being said I don't think of the newcastle/boro matches as derbies- it's all about the mackems. The smoggies can call it a derby match when sunderland are back in the championship.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd relegate them for playing that Pigbag shite when they score - lower league shite.

I'd also relegate them for Mark Page.

118138[/snapback]

It does sum their fans up like. Any club may have chosen to play soemthign as shite as Pigpag (though fortunately nobody else did) but only a bunch of dickheads would actually embrace it and love singing it week in week out no matter how much the rest of the country are laughing at them.

Not being a local lad I don't have the same feelings for Sunderland....but based on the last few years/accent/strip/actual place itself, I actually dislike Boro far more than the Mackems.

*hides*

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Anyone watching the Man U game? I've got the sound off and didn't see the whole incident, but how did they not get a penalty for Toure pretending to be the keeper a few minutes ago? :baby: And how is Toure still on the pitch?

Not being a local lad I don't have the same feelings for Sunderland....but based on the last few years/accent/strip/actual place itself, I actually dislike Boro far more than the Makems.

*hides*

118144[/snapback]

Don't let how subdued and shite the Mackems are ever translate into a wavering of due dislike.

To answer the question more specifically, I'm not local but that stunt the smoggie mutant wankers pulled a few years ago with the 'snow' when most of their first team was injured/suspended, well let's say it left a shocking taste in my mouth.

Fucking wankers.

To answer the question more specifically, I'm not local but that stunt the smoggie mutant wankers pulled a few years ago with the 'snow' when most of their first team was injured/suspended, well let's say it left a shocking taste in my mouth.

Fucking wankers.

118148[/snapback]

Classic NUFC too nice moment - the red shirt clubs would have had the 3 points off them and possibly more.

Fucking wankers.

118148[/snapback]

Yeah, alot of people increased their dislike of the tossers after that disgraceful incident. And they should never live down the embarassment of a prem club being too scared to play their rivals and deliberately cheating to bottle out of a game. Whats worse is they'd done it before during another injury crisis (forget who against) and before that there was the infamous Blackburn game when they refused to play...absolute micky mouse club and fans at times!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Anyone watching the Man U game?  I've got the sound off and didn't see the whole incident, but how did they not get a penalty for Toure pretending to be the keeper a few minutes ago? ;)  And how is Toure still on the pitch?

118146[/snapback]

Cracking save, like. :baby:

Anyone watching the Man U game?  I've got the sound off and didn't see the whole incident, but how did they not get a penalty for Toure pretending to be the keeper a few minutes ago? :baby:  And how is Toure still on the pitch?

118146[/snapback]

Great save tbh

Rooney had a whinge and cried for auld slapper

Take your top dog and shove it up your collective arses boro you pack of tools!

118154[/snapback]

And then feel even worse when you get dumped out of both cup competitons and end the season with nothing AND below NUFC.

Fucking wankers.

118148[/snapback]

That's one of the main reasons I hate them :baby:

I don't think I've ever been so angry in all my years following NUFC as when Boro bottled out of playing us.

118159[/snapback]

that was terrible ... and the fact that the FA played straight into their hands was shambolic.

Anyone watching the Man U game?  I've got the sound off and didn't see the whole incident, but how did they not get a penalty for Toure pretending to be the keeper a few minutes ago? :blush:  And how is Toure still on the pitch?

118146[/snapback]

Cracking save, like. :baby:

118155[/snapback]

;) Just caught the replay after watching our match, classic. Off to watch the second half, should be interesting.