Newcastle Boro

Tom

DID WE REALLY PLAY TODAY ??

fucking hell, blink and you'd have missed... hardly no mention on Sky, they showed highlights of games all over the place except us.

Hope they don't forget to put our game in the Football First list tonight!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long a segment we'll get on MOTD tonight...my guess is about 2 mins.  :baby:

118364[/snapback]

Take away local pride and our limited chances of Europe, then today was a meaningless mid table scrap for those outside the north east.

They can't show our highlights till 10 because we weren't a live game.

118368[/snapback]

What? So the players were all miming then?! ;):baby:

118376[/snapback]

Not all.... just the ones in red! :blush:

They can't show our highlights till 10 because we weren't a live game.

118368[/snapback]

What? So the players were all miming then?! :blink::D

118376[/snapback]

Not all.... just the ones in red! ;)

118379[/snapback]

:lol:

DID WE REALLY PLAY TODAY ??

fucking hell, blink and you'd have missed... hardly no mention on Sky, they showed highlights of games all over the place except us.

Hope they don't forget to put our game in the Football First list tonight!

118280[/snapback]

Not london, and not a patronised northern team in sight. If they weren't contracted to show highlights from all premiership games they wouldn't fucking bother.

Is it ok with Rob W if we're pleased that we beat Boro, or should we have wanted them to win what with them representing the country in Europe blah blah etc? I do hope I haven't made myself look "ridiculous" again. :D

Is it ok with Rob W if we're pleased that we beat Boro, or should we have wanted them to win what with them representing the country in Europe blah blah etc?  I do hope I haven't made myself look "ridiculous" again. :lol:

118445[/snapback]

I'd say the latter :D

Interesting how Rochemback was so appalling at the beginning of the season and just about every single Boro fan would have been delighted to see the back of him, but the management kept faith with him and he's now an integral part of the team.

Lucky they didn't take the Newcastle United approach of watching him bottle one tackle and hoy him out in the cold.

Interesting how Rochemback was so appalling at the beginning of the season and just about every single Boro fan would have been delighted to see the back of him, but the management kept faith with him and he's now an integral part of the team.

Rochemback was outstanding in the Waffa Cup match.

Lucky they didn't take the Newcastle United approach of watching him bottle one tackle and hoy him out in the cold.

118581[/snapback]

What, like this:

After Emre's last few performances, he can fuck off.

Nice one. :D

Edited by nufc4ever