Emre

snakehips

Confused :baby:

According to the BBC interviewer and Roeder (on the bbc football site) Emre played well.

According to Supermac on Century he played well.

The fat fella and Anderson on BBC Newcastle said he had a shocker, and NUFC were a man down because of him. :D

;):blush:;)

I listened on magic 1152 and they said he played canny

118222[/snapback]

I listened to Radio Newcastle and the two clowns there said that NUFC were a man down due to Emre and this was matched by Boro who were a man down due to Yakubu.

I'll see what anal olly says in the Ronnie to get the correct report :baby:

Justin Lockwood and Mick Martin were saying he been good defensively but that it maybe because we are winning and that it could have been a different story if we were losing or 0-0. I've gone off Mick Lowes recently

118230[/snapback]

I'd hate to have to sit next to him on a 'plane :baby:

Guest CrimsonFault
Justin Lockwood and Mick Martin were saying he been good defensively but that it maybe because we are winning and that it could have been a different story if we were losing or 0-0. I've gone off Mick Lowes recently

118230[/snapback]

I'd hate to have to sit next to him on a 'plane :baby:

118233[/snapback]

I bought him some B.O. Buster once.

Emre needs to be in a 3 man midfield to get the best out of him in my opinion.

Not a ballwinner and doesn't get forward enough to be the attacking midfielder.

A midfield trio of he, Parker and Bowyer would be interesting.

Spoke to someone who was at the game who said he was decent, gave the ball away on a few occasions but played some cracking balls.

118237[/snapback]

That was me.

You're fucking pissed :baby:

118238[/snapback]

I was supposed to quote this one, im REALLY pissed!

Spoke to someone who was at the game who said he was decent, gave the ball away on a few occasions but played some cracking balls.

118237[/snapback]

That was me.

118238[/snapback]

Enjoy your seat right next to the Toon fans mate? I'm surprised you managed to keep your composure when that bloke just in front of you was getting slaughtered before kick off by a few Toon fans just along from me shouted all sorts of paedo related abuse at him! ;)

118237[/snapback]

That was me.

118238[/snapback]

Enjoy your seat right next to the Toon fans mate? I'm surprised you managed to keep your composure when that bloke just in front of you was getting slaughtered before kick off by a few Toon fans just along from me shouted all sorts of paedo related abuse at him! ;)

118276[/snapback]

He got fisted apparently! :blush:;)

118237[/snapback]

That was me.

118238[/snapback]

118276[/snapback]

He got fisted apparently! ;):D

118279[/snapback]

I thought he had a smile on his face! :blush:

emre was shite today, gave the ball away far too much

118317[/snapback]

I wouldn't have said shite, at times they all gave the ball away way too cheaply in midfield.

118317[/snapback]

I wouldn't have said shite, at times they all gave the ball away way too cheaply in midfield.

118320[/snapback]

i would have said shite, he had a 15 minute spell second half where he was canny, his crossing was poor, and he broke up a lot of our attacks with misplaced passes. dont get me wrong, i like emre and think he will become a good player for us, but he was shite today. (just my opinion of course!)

118317[/snapback]

118320[/snapback]

i would have said shite, he had a 15 minute spell second half where he was canny, his crossing was poor, and he broke up a lot of our attacks with misplaced passes. dont get me wrong, i like emre and think he will become a good player for us, but he was shite today. (just my opinion of course!)

118321[/snapback]

Agree to disagree, but if Emre was shite, what was Shearer :baby:

118317[/snapback]

118320[/snapback]

118321[/snapback]

Agree to disagree, but if Emre was shite, what was Shearer :baby:

118323[/snapback]

i would call shearer anonymous, personally, didnt do nowt right, but also did nowt wrong. he shoild have been brought off for dyer because he could have got in behind boro's defence when they brought maccarone on.

alan did nowt

Edited by lovejoy

118237[/snapback]

That was me.

118238[/snapback]

118276[/snapback]

i was spotted???

That guy was a cunt lol. Did you see me cheering when shola scored?

When i went to get my ticket they said "where do you want to sit"

i said "where's available" and they said "any part of the stadium"

Testa Mora sat beside me in the second half

Edited by smoggeordie