FAO PSP Users

Alan Shearer Is God

not worth it cos then you would have to upgrade to 2.1 or above to play most new games. and once you have upgraded above 2.0 you cant downgrade again.

If your psp is fairly new it prob wont be possible to downgrade.

add to that youd have to pay £70 for a 1gb memory card and a lot of the new games are even larger than that. lots of hassle tbh

not worth it cos then you would have to upgrade to 2.1 or above to play most new games. and once you have upgraded above 2.0 you cant downgrade again.

If your psp is fairly new it prob wont be possible to downgrade.

add to that youd have to pay £70 for a 1gb memory card and a lot of the new games are even larger than that. lots of hassle  tbh

118955[/snapback]

tbh I've just upgraded mine to v.2.6 from v.1.5, not worth the hassle in my opinion, you need to swap game files to your card to change games so you can only do it with your pc, I'd rather have the original games tbh.

I do not use my psp much these days, probably due to the fact i have to study on the train each day as opposed to messing about on the PSP.

I`m hoping Football manager is going to be good, but if its anything like Championship Manager was on it, i`ll be giving it a miss.