Farting in the office

Smooth Operator

I trumpet at frequent intervals and would be up and down out of my seat if I left my desk to let one go. So I just do it, I push them out so's not to make a sound like but more often than not they fucking reek.

The worst thing is when I blow a gaskett and then someone comes up to my desk to talk shop straight after. :D

What else can you do?

Yep - i fart at my desk and although I try to ensure they're quiet, I'm not gonna do myself an injury to make sure they are every time.

Not like the bloke down the office mind, ships turn every time he lets one go!

I try not to, and am usually quite good at controlling myself till I need the bog and let one off in there. However, a Monday after a Sunday game I tend to have the beer farts, which is why I have an air freshener in my top drawer. :D

Job I used to be in I farted all the time, not loudly like but there was a lass who let everyone know who it was that had farted and even asked me to leave my desk if i was gonna let off. So to piss her off some more one morning when I had a particularly bad bout of the brown wind I blamed one on her, she was mortified but strangely didn't deny it. She must have just farted herself i presumed.

Edited by Smooth Operator