Blueyonder B/B

Jusoda Kid

Anyone having problems with it?

Sent myself an e-mail to work today and when i got to work it hadn't arrived, return home to find my connections down, re-boot etc and it works fine but then it keeps dropping the connection every now and then.

Any of you lot had owt similar?

Sent myself an e-mail to work today and when i got to work it hadn't arrived, return home to find my connections down, re-boot etc and it works fine but then it keeps dropping the connection every now and then.

119629[/snapback]

;) Fucking hell, you're fast for a little fella.

119629[/snapback]

119631[/snapback]

I was on SMO's back :blink:

Cheers Sima, thought it was just me.

Rang them last night as I've been having problems with my E-Mail and got one of them cool Gangsta Paki's on the other end, he was that cool he didn't want to talk or help me with my problem, fucking wanker, i could tell he was just sitting there dripping in spanish gold picking the curry powder from his finger nails with on ear phone in listening to 50 cent.

Nails i tell you!

119629[/snapback]

:blink: Fucking hell, you're fast for a little fella.

119631[/snapback]

I was on SMO's back :(

Rang them last night as I've been having problems with my E-Mail and got one of them cool Gangsta Paki's on the other end, he was that cool he didn't want to talk or help me with my problem, fucking wanker, i could tell he was just sitting there dripping in spanish gold picking the curry powder from his finger nails with on ear phone in listening to 50 cent.

Nails i tell you!

119633[/snapback]

you'd be banned on NO for that ;)

Yes, they don't like the truth over there. Everyone's met one of these arseholes before, they're indian or pakistani but think they're black and american.

Bore the tits off me tbh, driving around in their sooped up honda civics

119629[/snapback]

119631[/snapback]

I was on SMO's back :blink:

Nails i tell you!

119633[/snapback]

Been carrying you for years, just as well your pocket-size like.

He was probably listening to Tu-Paki and not fidy cent tbh. All paki's seem to love that nigga!

119629[/snapback]

:blink: Fucking hell, you're fast for a little fella.

119631[/snapback]

I was on SMO's back :(

Nails i tell you!

119633[/snapback]

I shouldn't laugh, but that description was hilarious. ;):(

I've registered for it too. If it stops another call from the twats at Milliphone or whatever the fuck they're called then it'll be worth it. They've tested my patience on far too many occasions, usually when I'm asleep during the day following a nightshift. ;)

I've registered for it too.  If it stops another call from the twats at Milliphone or whatever the fuck they're called then it'll be worth it.  They've tested my patience on far too many occasions, usually when I'm asleep during the day following a nightshift.  :blink:

119872[/snapback]

Wrong thread dear. ;)

I've registered for it too.  If it stops another call from the twats at Milliphone or whatever the fuck they're called then it'll be worth it.  They've tested my patience on far too many occasions, usually when I'm asleep during the day following a nightshift.  :blink:

119872[/snapback]

Wrong thread dear. ;)

119876[/snapback]

Bleurgh. I'm going mental....