Happy long weekend!!

sophie

Already! sheesh.  I'm only off Fri-Mon.  Still, better than a poke in the eye with a salty hammer.

119944[/snapback]

Bizarre sexual encounter at Upton Park?

Its our last day in college before college. we have a week off. So heading to the pub for a few drinks and lunch. than wine at the girls house before we go out clubbing and pubbing this evening!!

By the way Im extra happy because I dumped my shit head of a boyfriend. Ha ha . he cried ha ha.  Plus i might be working in the US for the summer.

119949[/snapback]

He cried! where is it .....

I know its here somewhere....

Ah ha!

;)

By the way Im extra happy because I dumped my shit head of a boyfriend. Ha ha . he cried ha ha.  Plus i might be working in the US for the summer.

119949[/snapback]

He cried

I know its here somewhere....

Ah ha!

;)

119959[/snapback]

He'd have to be.......turned out she's a skinhead with a cock didnt it?

119949[/snapback]

So, any chance of a 'rebound' shag then?

No? Oh well, God loves a trier ;)

I still love the fact that after all we've seen over the last 2 weeks and some people still sniff around at the first sign of a female.

Theres going to be more blokes wandering round with pics of Smoothys cock on their mobiles than owt else.