Ive just downloaded

Guest CrimsonFault

I aint got the game, any good by the way? But, it looks like you'll just need to drop them into the folders of the same place in the game directory?

Guest CrimsonFault
I aint got the game, any good by the way?  But, it looks like you'll just need to drop them into the folders of the same place in the game directory?

119977[/snapback]

Itsa quality game - and thats what I was thinking; but the directory for Premiership strips aren't there.

Aye, is it any good? I got FM2005 but I just can't be arsed with it anymore. I used to be able to play the original Championship Manager forever, but they've made it far too complicated of late and it does my head in all the menial stuff you have to do. I preferred it when it was just a case of signing and picking the players, choosing formation and tactics, and away you go.

I've no idea what a good training plan is or any clue as to how much of an effect it's having on how the team does. ;)

Aye, is it any good?  I got FM2005 but I just can't be arsed with it anymore.  I used to be able to play the original Championship Manager forever, but they've made it far too complicated of late and it does my head in all the menial stuff you have to do.  I preferred it when it was just a case of signing and picking the players, choosing formation and tactics, and away you go.

I've no idea what a good training plan is or any clue as to how much of an effect it's having on how the team does. ;)

119984[/snapback]

Spoken like a true fan of Souness..well minus the tactics

Aye, is it any good?  I got FM2005 but I just can't be arsed with it anymore.  I used to be able to play the original Championship Manager forever, but they've made it far too complicated of late and it does my head in all the menial stuff you have to do.  I preferred it when it was just a case of signing and picking the players, choosing formation and tactics, and away you go.

I've no idea what a good training plan is or any clue as to how much of an effect it's having on how the team does. :blink:

119984[/snapback]

119987[/snapback]

Seriously though - I haven't got the time to be setting individual training plans for players that aren't pulling their weight.

And as I'm typing those words I realise how much I DO sound like Souness. ;)

Guest CrimsonFault

I've no idea what a good training plan is or any clue as to how much of an effect it's having on how the team does. :blink:

119984[/snapback]

119987[/snapback]

Seriously though - I haven't got the time to be setting individual training plans for players that aren't pulling their weight.

And as I'm typing those words I realise how much I DO sound like Souness. ;)

119989[/snapback]

I never mess on with training, I let my assistant managers do that.

Only uber-dweebs spend the time trying to develop tarty training plans - I would do it if I had any concept of what was a good plan and what's a bad one, but in the absence of such guidance, they all get stuck on general training and if they don't pull their weight, they're oot!

it's easy; get the bar as close to the bit where it goes red without it going red and that should improve all their stats without making them knackered and miserable.

it's not rocket science.

Once you've set your training, sorted out which coach is doing what, you get the most out of your players and can win the cups without spending much, leaving you more money in the off season to buy a top rate striker, with him banging the goals in, you sign a couple of centre backs, one with pace and technique, the other jumping and strength (one classy one hard). That'll bring more success, especially in Europe, more money buy a top rate keeper and a defensive midfielder, finally spend your next wedge of millions on the flair players that your sturdy spine will now permit.

Reading to the Champions League final in 5 seasons from 15th in League 1. (fluked the playoffs in Championship, 92nd minute David Dunn OG against Birmingham)

I can't get my head round why anyone wants to play with what is basically a huge spreadsheet for hours and hours voluntarily. It bears absolutely no relevance to reality, as is witnessed by most the posts on N-O. And no amounts of "improvements" to the game mechanics are going to change that.

May as well stick to this:

FootballManager.jpg

I used to play that!

Was gutted when I realised the fixtures werte random and you ended up playing the same team 4-5 times in a season and another only once. Though, you go edit the files and change the player or team names ;) Quality!

I can't get my head round why anyone wants to play with what is basically a huge spreadsheet for hours and hours voluntarily. It bears absolutely no relevance to reality, as is witnessed by most the posts on N-O. And no amounts of "improvements" to the game mechanics are going to change that.

FootballManager.jpg

120085[/snapback]

Sounds like life to me tbh.

Edited by DotBum

FootballManager.jpg

120085[/snapback]

Sounds like life to me tbh.

120096[/snapback]

Possibly. But life has better graphics.

Renton has no imagination, he once said he couldn't understand why anyone would want to try Magic Mushrooms :blink:

120100[/snapback]

;) *Clicks tab 3 - Cool posters, Relegates Renton to Division 2*

Renton has no imagination, he once said he couldn't understand why anyone would want to try Magic Mushrooms :(

120100[/snapback]

Did I? ;)

I probably did like, but you have an unerring ability to remember better than me what I've written on this board! :blink:

Renton has no imagination, he once said he couldn't understand why anyone would want to try Magic Mushrooms :blink:

120100[/snapback]

;) *Clicks tab 3 - Cool posters, Relegates Renton to Division 2*

120105[/snapback]

:(

I'll be thrown out the clique next, or the associate-member clique even.