Body Clocks

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Mines totally out of sync now. ;)

Had a migraine at about 6 wednesday evening, decided to have a lie down for an couple of hours til it passed. Six hours later after a full sleep, here I am, posting on here at 1am.

So do I go back to bed, get up at normal time and carry on as normal, or should I just stay up now?

Stay up if you can. You'll be fucked tomorrow but it's the quickest way of getting back round the right way.

This is my 8th nightshift in a row and I've had no more than 4 hours sleep each day. I finish in the morning and will stay up all day then go to bed tomorrow night as normal. I've stopped even feeling tired which is quite worrying ;)

Stay up if you can.  You'll be fucked tomorrow but it's the quickest way of getting back round the right way.

This is my 8th nightshift in a row and I've had no more than 4 hours sleep each day.  I finish in the morning and will stay up all day then go to bed tomorrow night as normal. I've stopped even feeling tired which is quite worrying  ;)

120326[/snapback]

That would be the speed kicking in.

Stay up if you can.  You'll be fucked tomorrow but it's the quickest way of getting back round the right way.

This is my 8th nightshift in a row and I've had no more than 4 hours sleep each day.  I finish in the morning and will stay up all day then go to bed tomorrow night as normal. I've stopped even feeling tired which is quite worrying  :(

120326[/snapback]

That would be the speed kicking in.

120328[/snapback]

:(;):blink:

I've had a shocking night. Bad accident at Whitemare Pool last evening.

:blush:;)  :(

I've had a shocking night.  Bad accident at Whitemare Pool last evening.

:blush:

So not speed all adrenaline then miss?

Maybe these will help.

:blink::(

120331[/snapback]

Well thank you :blush: And yes, muchos adrenaline.

:blush:;)  :(

I've had a shocking night.  Bad accident at Whitemare Pool last evening.

:blush:

So not speed all adrenaline then miss?

Maybe these will help.

:blink::(

120331[/snapback]

Well thank you :blush: And yes, muchos adrenaline. Mainly drawn up in syringes to give to the patient though. :blush:

Guest ennyoueffsea

This is my 8th nightshift in a row and I've had no more than 4 hours sleep each day.  I finish in the morning and will stay up all day then go to bed tomorrow night as normal. I've stopped even feeling tired which is quite worrying  ;)

120326[/snapback]

Definitely the way to do it. I never go to bed after me last nightshift. As long as I keep busy, am ok. Find am knackered by midnight then head off. Have a lie in the next day, and everything's champion after that. :blink: