• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of Lo pan from BTILC

120336[/snapback]

hence the title :)

120493[/snapback]

I was joking btw, but Sima has banned me from using smileys.

What a boring cunt!

120616[/snapback]

your just jealous cos im taller than you. sorry i dont start more threads about minge or use cunt/fuck more often.

120647[/snapback]

If you don't drink or do drugs, what the hell do you do on fridays and the weekend? :)

What a boring cunt!

120616[/snapback]

your just jealous cos im taller than you. sorry i dont start more threads about minge or use cunt/fuck more often.

120647[/snapback]

If you don't drink or do drugs, what the hell do you do on fridays and the weekend? :)

120657[/snapback]

is your life really that empty :blush:

I go clubbing, to the pub, round my mates house, to my girlfriends, out for a meal with my girlfriend, down to leeds or manchester for a night out, play football etc etc etc.

Much the same as normal people i imagine. i take it your weekend conists of drink, take drugs, drink some more?

alcohol isnt a pre-requisite to have fun mate.

What a boring cunt!

120616[/snapback]

120647[/snapback]

120657[/snapback]

I go clubbing, to the pub, round my mates house, to my girlfriends, out for a meal with my girlfriend, down to leeds or manchester for a night out, play football etc etc etc.

Much the same as normal people i imagine. i take it your weekend conists of drink, take drugs, drink some more?

120710[/snapback]

You don't know what fun is till you've been off your mash

What a boring cunt!

120616[/snapback]

120647[/snapback]

120657[/snapback]

120710[/snapback]

No I was encompassing the fact you'd be going to places of that nature where alcohol is sold (and drugs are aplenty, at least in Reading :o ) in my question. Just seems odd to me but there you go.

What a boring cunt!

120616[/snapback]

120647[/snapback]

120657[/snapback]

120710[/snapback]

You don't know what fun is till you've been off your mash

120712[/snapback]

Amen to that.

tbh mate working in darlo A&E ive put enough smack and crack heads into bodybags to steer me clear of drugs for life

120730[/snapback]

I'll bet you've put plenty of sober/clean people in bodybags too though. Doesn't put you off crossing the road or owt though, does it?

:) not really the point. I 'have' to cross the road. its a risk im willing to take. I have a choice about taking drugs and I choose not to. Seeing the extreme effects close up just makes my belief even firmer. i dont preach to anyone else that they shouldnt take drugs

edit - a lot of people on here preach that i should though?! :blush:

Edited by J69

:)  not really the point. I 'have' to cross the road. its a risk im willing to take. I have a choice about taking drugs and I choose not to. Seeing the extreme effects close up just makes my belief even firmer. i dont preach to anyone else that they shouldnt take drugs

edit - a lot of people on here preach that i should though?! :blush:

120742[/snapback]

No, but you don't preach but you certainly do have a smug I-don't-and-I'm-better-than-you attitude about it.

And no-one seriously preaches that you should, they just do it to annoy you because you're so high and mighty about it all.

Maybe you should take some drugs, you might lighten up a bit.

:blush:  not really the point. I 'have' to cross the road. its a risk im willing to take. I have a choice about taking drugs and I choose not to. Seeing the extreme effects close up just makes my belief even firmer. i dont preach to anyone else that they shouldnt take drugs

edit - a lot of people on here preach that i should though?! :o

120742[/snapback]

No, but you don't preach but you certainly do have a smug I-don't-and-I'm-better-than-you attitude about it.

And no-one seriously preaches that you should, they just do it to annoy you because you're so high and mighty about it all.

Maybe you should take some drugs, you might lighten up a bit.

120758[/snapback]

:) its the font type i choose. was going to go for the my hair is better than your hair font but decided against it!

Not once on this board have i brought it up, i simply defend myself againt the cool people who tell me im a loser for not taking drugs.