Tyra 'Lopan' Banks

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck have you got a lass J69, you're the most boring man on this forum and thats saying something. What i really like about you is how you drop your job into every conversation, your lass must find that fucking rivetting, spending time with you must be GREAT.

P.S I bet one of your mates is fucking her behind your back, and he's probably a mute, thats how interesting you are.

121095[/snapback]

:) Where the FUCK did that come from, Wacky?? :blush:

How the fuck have you got a lass J69, you're the most boring man on this forum and thats saying something. What i really like about you is how you drop your job into every conversation, your lass must find that fucking rivetting, spending time with you must be GREAT.

P.S I bet one of your mates is fucking her behind your back, and he's probably a mute, thats how interesting you are.

121095[/snapback]

:) Where the FUCK did that come from, Wacky?? :blush:

121349[/snapback]

It's just dodgepot city on here at the minute..... :o

You're all cunts - grade 'A' tossers. But luckyluke is the biggest cunt of all. J69  tends to be a cunt, but the biggest cunt is that Luke cunt. God, what a cunt. Cuntflaps.

121359[/snapback]

oooh listen to the big man....if Cath was here she would have you by the short n curlies... :)

to be fair you havent got a clue about me. you would give your right arm to have a lass as clever, pretty and as funny as I have.

121112[/snapback]

:):blush::o

"You all want to be me. My life is so much better than all of yours. It's so good that I need to take time out from how good it is to brag about it on the internet. Don't even get me started on how much better my girlfriend is than any of yours. Everyone is jealous of me."

to be fair you havent got a clue about me. you would give your right arm to have a lass as clever, pretty and as funny as I have.

121112[/snapback]

:):blush::o

"You all want to be me. My life is so much better than all of yours. It's so good that I need to take time out from how good it is to brag about it on the internet. Don't even get me started on how much better my girlfriend is than any of yours. Everyone is jealous of me."

121407[/snapback]

Aye, your best mate reckons she's a canny fuck, funny, clever and sneaky too.

121112[/snapback]

:lol::):lol:

121407[/snapback]

i was sticking up to people slagging off my lass.

get a fucking grip you cock end.

121112[/snapback]

121407[/snapback]

121420[/snapback]

i cant believe you have the audcaity to call me boring when this is your craic! FFS ive had better gip off me 7 year old cousin.

'yer mates fucked yer biiiird...ner ner'

grow up son

:)  only your small obsessed mind would spot that. you really want to get that checked out by a nurse.

121120[/snapback]

Wacky, I'd go see a doctor tbh, most nurses don't know their arsehole from their elbow. Literally. :lol:

121112[/snapback]

121407[/snapback]

121420[/snapback]

i cant believe you have the audcaity to call me boring when this is your craic! FFS ive had better gip off me 7 year old cousin.

grow up son

121435[/snapback]

7 year olds nowadays. :rolleyes:

121112[/snapback]

121407[/snapback]

121420[/snapback]

grow up son

121435[/snapback]

Someone must be fucking her because if your patter on here is anything to go by i would imagine it would be like drawing teeth spending any more than ten minutes in your company, i bet you spend more time in the bathroom than her as well.

Bitch tbh

will someone lock this thread cos wackys banter is no better than that on the new monkey board tbh.

a grown man resorting to the 'your mate shagged your bird' retort. give it up son, youre just digging a deeper hole.

will someone lock this thread cos wackys banter is no better than that on the new monkey board tbh.

a grown man resorting to the 'your mate shagged your bird' retort. give it up son, youre just digging a deeper hole.

121455[/snapback]

I definitely agree with the locking bit, a thread of yours should never get past 4 posts tbh, if it wasn't for me pointing out a few home truths out and you making yourself look like a bigger pric than normal with your replys this thread would have dissapeared long before now.

This is my last post, now be a good little boy and go and annoy your make believe lass.

121455[/snapback]

I definitely agree with the locking bit, a thread of yours should never get past 4 posts tbh, if it wasn't for me pointing out a few home truths out and you making yourself look like a bigger pric than normal with your replys this thread would have dissapeared long before now.

This is my last post, now be a good little boy and go and annoy your make believe lass.

121457[/snapback]

sign of a broken man tbh. never mind, you live to fight another day :lol:

:lol:

121300[/snapback]

reaction to his performances? I notice you can't actually answer it...

121344[/snapback]

oooh, hit me where it hurts :)

i said he would be a good signing, hes played shit. congrats.

121370[/snapback]

You think far too much of yourself; not trying to hit you where it hurts at all.

Glad you've admitted I'm right though :lol:

121455[/snapback]

The "my lass is better than your lass" works far better it seems :lol:

well that was exactly my point. no-one knows or has met my girlfriend and vice versa so criticism seems a bit pointless.

121469[/snapback]

I think the criticism was actually aimed at you, not your girlfriend. Did you not read it that way?

stop your fucking whining girl.

121112[/snapback]

I do. :lol:

121335[/snapback]

Whey, my lass is better than all your lasses put together so suck me fucking clems! :):lol: