MP3 Etiquette...

Radgina

...on the big yellow taxi at 6.30 this morning listening to my (rather varied) playlist at a very low volume as I am always conscious that other people have to suffer my music when a young gentleman sitting next to me asked if he could borrow an earplug and listen too.... :) what is the etiquette in this situation ????

...on the big yellow taxi at 6.30 this morning listening to my (rather varied) playlist at a very low volume as I am always conscious that other people have to suffer my music when a young gentleman sitting next to me asked if he could borrow an earplug and listen too.... :)  what is the etiquette in this situation ????

120844[/snapback]

Did he look threatening at all? I would have said no, although that would have probably made the rest of the journey rather uncomfortable if he was still sitiing next to you.

Did he look threatening at all? I would have said no, although that would have probably made the rest of the journey rather uncomfortable if he was still sitiing next to you.

120847[/snapback]

If he looked clean and friendly I think I'd say fair enough.

120847[/snapback]

If he looked clean and friendly I think I'd say fair enough.

120848[/snapback]

well he wasn't wearing any Burberry or Berghaus and looked quite amenable so I did actually say yes allthough I told Him I was listening to Shania Twain ( unaffectionately called by me Shiteye Twat) therefore he politely said he didn't want to bother me !!! :) but just thought I would check for future reference.... :blush:

huhhuhhuh

Radgee's scored  :)

120862[/snapback]

Yep, it's there if you want it I would say. Just have some Barry White on next time to get in the mood. Oh, and make sure you clean all the wax off the earplug :o

120864[/snapback]

I doubt he was after my bits at 6.30 in the morning :blush: ...but I do like a bit of Barry White sexy stuff in the eeeeevening... :(

huhhuhhuh

Radgee's scored  :)

120862[/snapback]

Yep, it's there if you want it I would say. Just have some Barry White on next time to get in the mood. Oh, and make sure you clean all the wax off the earplug :o

120864[/snapback]

I doubt he was after my bits at 6.30 in the morning :blush: ...but I do like a bit of Barry White sexy stuff in the eeeeevening... :(

120882[/snapback]

Don't you bet on it !!!

Sounds like a classic sign of sexual desperation !

....god only knows I should know ! :(

Metro?

121068[/snapback]

yup..

121138[/snapback]

In recognition of the Joni Mitchell song 'Big Yellow Metro'.

121145[/snapback]

errmm...yup if you like :)

'...and a big yellow taxi took away my old man.'

'Don't it always seem to go?

When you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

They take paradise, put up a parking lot.'

*gets guitar out and plans to stand outside Barker and Stonehouse tomorrow*

'...and a big yellow taxi took away my old man.'

'Don't it always seem to go?

When you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

They take paradise, put up a parking lot.'

*gets guitar out and plans to stand outside Barker and Stonehouse tomorrow*

121198[/snapback]

If you had said paved paradise in the first place I would have been on your wavelength... :)