Too big a bet to miss

peasepud

I've just managed to get odds of 40/1 on Sunderland winning today on Betfair. Those kind of odds can't be turned down and although not likely its got to be worth a punt. It could all be lining up nicely for us to be the ones to send em down.

Edit: Its even 12/1 against the draw. :)

I've just managed to get odds of 40/1 on Sunderland winning today on Betfair. Those kind of odds can't be turned down and although not likely its got to be worth a punt. It could all be lining up nicely for us to be the ones to send em down.

Edit: Its even 12/1 against the draw.  :)

120958[/snapback]

Closet Mackem tbh :blush:

120958[/snapback]

120961[/snapback]

so much easier to ease the pain of seeing them win with £130 quid in me skyrocket!

120958[/snapback]

120961[/snapback]

so much easier to ease the pain of seeing them win with £130 quid in me skyrocket!

120962[/snapback]

Dirty money tbh, cursed like a Pharoes tomb, you'd better get it all spent before Monday

120958[/snapback]

120961[/snapback]

120962[/snapback]

Dirty money tbh, cursed like a Pharoes tomb, you'd better get it all spent before Monday

120965[/snapback]

should it come in then at least 50 of it will be placed on us in some combo of bets for Monday. I foresee a Shearer hat trick :o

120958[/snapback]

120961[/snapback]

120962[/snapback]

120965[/snapback]

should it come in then at least 50 of it will be placed on us in some combo of bets for Monday. I foresee a Shearer hat trick :o

120966[/snapback]

Brilliant plan, just pass the curse onto us why don't you !!!!

Spend the Mackem lucre ASAP, and put your own "clean" money on us, otherwise I forsee a stinky old fella, wrapped in bandages limping up your hallway in the dead of night to kill you with sharpened Harry Potter DVD's

(am I weird or what)

There's a reason you're getting 40/1 you flump. :)

120977[/snapback]

hey! I got some great odds on the double actually "Jesus rising and appearing live with Steps at the City Hall" along with the makems winning as the outside bet.

There's a reason you're getting 40/1 you flump. :)

120977[/snapback]

hey! I got some great odds on the double actually "Jesus rising and appearing live with Steps at the City Hall" along with the makems winning as the outside bet.

120980[/snapback]

As shows go, that'd be a nailed on success

:blush:

how much did you make out of the draw then Pud?

121327[/snapback]

24 notes mate. Not exactly going to get the Ferrari however its 24squid I didnt have yesterday morning and I could go put it all on the other bet.

Pud, one thing I was wondering about on-line betting. If there is any winnings, how is it paid, to the credit card??

121424[/snapback]

well I use betfair which is linked to my Paypal account so if I want the money then I just transfer it back to paypal, its immediate, my understanding of the Credit card ones though is the same, the money gets transferred to your card or bank account whenever you want from your betting account.

Pud, one thing I was wondering about on-line betting. If there is any winnings, how is it paid, to the credit card??

121424[/snapback]

well I use betfair which is linked to my Paypal account so if I want the money then I just transfer it back to paypal, its immediate, my understanding of the Credit card ones though is the same, the money gets transferred to your card or bank account whenever you want from your betting account.

121426[/snapback]

Cheers. So I guess the winnings I promised my kids if the Ranieri thing comes in will come straight to me first? Yeeehaaaaa! :lol::)

If you've got a Visa they can put it straight on your card, unfortunately for MasterCard they can't so they can send you a cheque, or paypal as PP said.