Quality Control Required

Gemmill

In the Gold section.

One of the mods needs to go in there and get rid of some of the shite that's in there. FACT! If you go in there and read some of the threads they're no better than some of the ones sat on this page right now (i.e. pretty crap).

Do my bidding, mods. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Gold section. 

One of the mods needs to go in there and get rid of some of the shite that's in there.  FACT!  If you go in there and read some of the threads they're no better than some of the ones sat on this page right now (i.e. pretty crap).

Do my bidding, mods. :blush:

120978[/snapback]

Gem has spoken.... :)

Whinge, whinge, whinge.....

And seeing as you've requested a mod to do it, I'll leave it to one of the others :)

(Which threads in particular need to be removed?)

you are joking arent you?

we can get it back yeah? I mean obviously theres a backup policy isnt there?

120994[/snapback]

:blush:

I'm blaming Gemmill, if he hadn't asked me to go and clean the place up, I'd never have gone trigger happy with the delete button... :)

so I spent a Saturday morning dragging TopLass round Durham, meeting up with members who have dubious accents and then sitting in the pissing snow in some god foresaken place just so you can go delete?????

you are joking arent you?

we can get it back yeah? I mean obviously theres a backup policy isnt there?

120994[/snapback]

:(

I'm blaming Gemmill, if he hadn't asked me to go and clean the place up, I'd never have gone trigger happy with the delete button... :o

120996[/snapback]

bad bad Gemmill :):blush:

Better to burn out than fade away. It will now become part of Toontastic folklore where myth is mixed with fact without the original thread to look back on and in years to come will be officially recognised as the greatest story ever told.

so is that a no on the backup front then?

121001[/snapback]

'fraid not :)

121003[/snapback]

You never know, Hugh(?) might have backed it up as part of his backups. We certainly backup all the databases on our servers, it has come in handy the odd time a client comes to us in a panic. You've probably already asked, just thought I'd say in, in case.

Hugh leaves the DB admining to me. All he deals with is the bandwidth and space. Backups are down to me!

Haven't taken one for about a month.... :)

The plastic surgery thread probably needs to go tbh - I think that was nominated by Toonraider as a thread that she "quite liked" and Craig immediately engoldified it. Can't believe with all the shit in there he deleted the one thread that was decent. :)

And never mind "if you hadn't asked me it would never have happened". If I gave you directions to Newcastle and you drove your car off the fucking Tyne Bridge, it would hardly be my fault. :blush:

You don't need to give me directions to Newcastle, I'm hardly manc-mag! :)

Plastic surgery one is gone...

121022[/snapback]

After what you've just done, it might have been a good idea to keep that one for reference