Quality Control Required

Gemmill

It's all this playing video games in the garage until the early hours.

Very antisocial.

121205[/snapback]

No, it's my fault. He was emotionally scarred by being pursued online and then in real life by a middle aged slag. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only emotionally scarred? Mags you surprise me

121255[/snapback]

It's my age. No stamina for anything else tbh after all the chasing I did.

The plastic surgery thread probably needs to go tbh - I think that was nominated by Toonraider as a thread that she "quite liked" and Craig immediately engoldified it.  Can't believe with all the shit in there he deleted the one thread that was decent. :)

And never mind "if you hadn't asked me it would never have happened".  If I gave you directions to Newcastle and you drove your car off the fucking Tyne Bridge, it would hardly be my fault. :o

121017[/snapback]

so cos im not in the forum 'clique' my thread is the first to go yeah? ok, i can take it :blush:

But tbh, it was far funnier than one of the 'shit' threads in there now (turds) Surely one of those is enough?

tbh that thread is probably best remembered by its first 2 pages. . .before people started posting naked pictures of underage girls, swapping pictures of cocks and wasting perfectly good saturdays chasing boys.

121106[/snapback]

Aye, people should realise that their time is much better spent playing arcade games in their garage.

Agree on Rancid Turds and Pissing on the Floor threads - you see Craig, you're supposed to have these things nominated by several people, not just one person saying "Well, I quite liked...". :blush:

121115[/snapback]

is this a 'make a snidey remark' aimed at Toonraider day Gemmill? :):o

It's all this playing video games in the garage until the early hours.

Very antisocial.

121205[/snapback]

No, it's my fault. He was emotionally scarred by being pursued online and then in real life by a middle aged slag. :blush:

121226[/snapback]

blaaan oot tbh :)

whilst spending 400percent more time in the real world than his narrator friend

121135[/snapback]

You genuinely believe this stuff about yourself don't you? That you're some sort of crusader making it in the real world, living this fantastic life, while the rest of us only exist when we're sat at a computer. You don't half look like a tit when you try this on you know.

121143[/snapback]

no I just like winding you lot up, its too easy. you think you are a select few who make this board the wittiest and coolest board on the net and that anyone outside you and youre 'trent' buddies should be glad that we are allowed to post in here. if anyones opinion differs from your own(or gols, craigs, wackys, SOs etc etc) youre immediately set upon by 10 people sticking up for each other.

The anymosity towards me amuses me and thats why i stick around. the fact i can read 3 or 4 different threads i havent posted in and still see me name mentioned for 'playing games' or 'not taking drugs' should prove that in fact it is you are your clique that believe this stuff about themselves. that something is only funny if its said by one of 'the chosen few' and if someone else says it there are 20 people waiting to take the piss. :)

still, keep it coming, im open to debate :blush:

121188[/snapback]

You wouldnt believe the amount of time and arguments we (the clique) have over you, many a clique board meeting has been spent discussing your merits, obviously all the ladies want to invite you to join as they're all obsessed with you whereas the blokes are against it because you'll make us all look silly with your sparkling wit and massive cock tbs.

Then again, maybe you could just fuck off you bore me shitless, you've given me some laughs though I can still see that picture you posted of you stood in some yank blokes bedroom with a pair of shorts on trying to look cool...... cock

Then again, maybe you could just fuck off you bore me shitless, you've given me some laughs though I can still see that picture you posted of you stood in some yank blokes bedroom with a pair of shorts on trying to look cool...... cock

maybe you can hunt that one out for me. must have missed it :)

maybe you can hunt that one out for me. must have missed it :)

121372[/snapback]

I remember it. It was in some motel somewhere wasn't it? And the one you posted of yourself dancing like a chav.

It's funny, but you couldn't get enough of this forum when you were bragging and posting pictures of the blonde lasses you were meeting on your trip in America....

tbh that thread is probably best remembered by its first 2 pages. . .before people started posting naked pictures of underage girls, swapping pictures of cocks and wasting perfectly good saturdays chasing boys.

121106[/snapback]

Aye, people should realise that their time is much better spent playing arcade games in their garage.

Agree on Rancid Turds and Pissing on the Floor threads - you see Craig, you're supposed to have these things nominated by several people, not just one person saying "Well, I quite liked...". :blush:

121115[/snapback]

is this a 'make a snidey remark' aimed at Toonraider day Gemmill? :):(

121276[/snapback]

It wasn't meant as a snidey mark at you, daft lass. :o

maybe you can hunt that one out for me. must have missed it :lol:

121372[/snapback]

I remember it. It was in some motel somewhere wasn't it? And the one you posted of yourself dancing like a chav.

It's funny, but you couldn't get enough of this forum when you were bragging and posting pictures of the blonde lasses you were meeting on your trip in America....

121389[/snapback]

i posted one of me pretending to be a homeboy in atlanta in a club. once again, if it had been wacky, pud, gol etc. im sure the picture would be in the gold thread by now.

ive been a member on these boards since the old linuxdriven one and i posted one update in 6 months to let everyone know how things were going over there

(apart from the week gol took a huff cos mags rang me). I very rarely had a computer to use.

I wasnt bragging i was letting people know i was enjoying my trip. and you know what, i worked hard getting my badges done to get there so who gives a fuck if i was bragging.

121372[/snapback]

121389[/snapback]

i posted one of me pretending to be a homeboy in atlanta in a club. once again, if it had been wacky, pud, gol etc. im sure the picture would be in the gold thread by now.

ive been a member on these boards since the old linuxdriven one and i posted one update in 6 months to let everyone know how things were going over there

(apart from the week gol took a huff cos mags rang me). I very rarely had a computer to use.

I wasnt bragging i was letting people know i was enjoying my trip. and you know what, i worked hard getting my badges done to get there so who gives a fuck if i was bragging.

121458[/snapback]

:)

Still trying to convince people of that one are we? :lol:

the most tragic thing about that particular situation is that both you and mags know it is true despite your protests that i secretly pursued her during my whole time in the states :lol:

apparently i was heard by her husband telling people i was going to shag her, whilst playing football one night :)

anyhoo, after a 6th or 7th consecutive day of exciting banter with you witty folks i am back off to the blyth game with me mates. 2 games in hand and 6 points off top :lol:

the most tragic thing about that particular situation is that both you and mags know it is true despite your protests that i secretly pursued her during my whole time in the states  :lol:

apparently i was heard by her husband telling people i was going to shag her, whilst playing football one night  :lol:

anyhoo, after a 6th or 7th consecutive day of exciting banter with you witty folks i am back off to the blyth game with me mates. 2 games in hand and 6 points off top  :rolleyes:

121474[/snapback]

No no, the most tragic thing is you're yet to point out the thread in which I allegedly had a huff for you ringing her.

Anyway, as much as I've loved the banter with you, I'm off to spend my millions of pounds with my millions of friends, gorgeous super-model brain of Britain girlfriend, whilst trying to cover up my super large penis.

Is that how it works? :)

121372[/snapback]

121389[/snapback]

121458[/snapback]

Thing is people always thought you were ok but for some reason you've decided that because others get the laughs etc then you're going to spit the dummy. You're the one who in the last few weeks has decided to be a moaning git at anything which was done by someone else, childish games etc when we were doing the Bizarre thread. Im sure you also had a go at people for the Hitzfeld thing yet I would have thought you'd be one of those who enjoyed it and saw it for what it was.

At the end of the day mate, you have more mates, a better job, much more exciting life and bigger cock than the rest of us so I guess we're just bitter.

121372[/snapback]

121389[/snapback]

121458[/snapback]

Thing is people always thought you were ok but for some reason you've decided that because others get the laughs etc then you're going to spit the dummy. You're the one who in the last few weeks has decided to be a moaning git at anything which was done by someone else, childish games etc when we were doing the Bizarre thread. Im sure you also had a go at people for the Hitzfeld thing yet I would have thought you'd be one of those who enjoyed it and saw it for what it was.

At the end of the day mate, you have more mates, a better job, much more exciting life and bigger cock than the rest of us so I guess we're just bitter.

121652[/snapback]

That's the preverbial nail hit on the head! He used to be a decent lad who people could have a good craic with but lately (ever since he went to the States tbh) he's become a bit of a tit!

121372[/snapback]

121389[/snapback]

121458[/snapback]

121652[/snapback]

dig the thread up and have a look. i posted saying how funny i thought it was :)