The Sopranos

Jusoda Kid

Nearly finished series 5 and would just like to say it's a top quality show and if anyone hasn't seen it make it your business to watch them.

Is series 6 going to be the last one?

Big fan of Lost but the Sopranos pisses all over them and imo has to be one of the best shows on the telly in my lifetime.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really got into the Sopranos and all that, I enjoyed LOST, but you can't beat American Chopper:blush:

121096[/snapback]

I didnt think puffs we're that choosy :)

Make it your business to watch the Sopranos from the first series, you won't be dissapointed

Guest CrimsonFault
Never really got into the Sopranos and all that, I enjoyed LOST, but you can't beat American Chopper:blush:

121096[/snapback]

Make it your business to watch the Sopranos from the first series, you won't be dissapointed

121097[/snapback]

Can you point me in the direction of the first series without having to pay?

A link to a torrent file, perhaps?

Series 7 i think is going to be the last one followed by about 7 or 8 more specials, i'm upto episide 5 on series 6 and i must say it's still as good as it's always been :)

121096[/snapback]

121097[/snapback]

Can you point me in the direction of the first series without having to pay?

A link to a torrent file, perhaps?

121102[/snapback]

Limewire!

Series 7 i think is going to be the last one followed by about 7 or 8 more specials, i'm upto episide 5 on series 6 and i must say it's still as good as it's always been  :)

121105[/snapback]

The current series, 6, is the last one. Yeah, specials, dunno if its that many though, and theres bound to be a movie. I thought the show dipped a bit at series 4, 5 was ok but 6 has been great so far

I can proudly say i introduced Wacky to the Soprano's. He's obsessed, lend him all my series 1 to 4 and he had them for months and months, sure the one's i got back aren't the originals like! But as Tony would say. "Forget about it".

Can't wait for the new series but I'm gonna have to watch the last series again first cos it's been fucking ages since it was on last! This is what I don't like about it, you have to wait ages between series whereas Lost series 2 will be on soon i see.

series 6 started here last week. Its fucking brilliant!

122968[/snapback]

Where? when?

I've been aquiring them as they air in the US. Up to episode 6 last night and that was possibly as funny as Pine Barrens. Season 6 is better than it's ever been and from what I hear it's going to turn seriously dark in the next episode. You might consider this a spoiler so I'll not mention names but a main character is going to get raped by another main character.

:lol:

122968[/snapback]

Where? when?

I've been aquiring them as they air in the US. Up to episode 6 last night and that was possibly as funny as Pine Barrens. Season 6 is better than it's ever been and from what I hear it's going to turn seriously dark in the next episode. You might consider this a spoiler so I'll not mention names but a main character is going to get raped by another main character.

122987[/snapback]

Really! Should be finished dl'ding for when I get in. I take it Paulys in it a fair bit then.

Just tell me the rape scene doesnt include Vito

122968[/snapback]

Where? when?

122987[/snapback]

Really! Should be finished dl'ding for when I get in. I take it Paulys in it a fair bit then.

122991[/snapback]

Pauly's hardly in it tbh, but his few comments are very funny. I'm probably building it up too much, I want to re-watch it because after 14 pints and a derby win I was laughing at my sandwich.

And I'm afraid it does. :lol:

122968[/snapback]

Where? when?

122987[/snapback]

122991[/snapback]

Pauly's hardly in it tbh, but his few comments are very funny. I'm probably building it up too much, I want to re-watch it because after 14 pints and a derby win I was laughing at my sandwich.

And I'm afraid it does. :lol:

123006[/snapback]

:nufc: :nufc:

I can guess who's on the recieving end then

poor lad

:icon_lol:

That rape is gonna be awful man

123048[/snapback]

They say it's REALLY bad, people on set had to leave because they couldn't watch.

123049[/snapback]