Have a look what I've found.....

Craig

Guest CrimsonFault
Attention seeking whore, I know your game, looking for pats on the back now are we :)

121303[/snapback]

That made me giggle!

Attention seeking whore, I know your game, looking for pats on the back now are we :)

121303[/snapback]

Am I fuck.....

I'll delete it if you like?

you put it in the admin room yer daft shite! I was pruning the gold forum when it simply disappeared. Thought I must have deleted it!

I'm not buying that it was a wind-up that they deleted it. I reckon the mod team, with the exception of gol, are fuckwits. :blush:

Oh, and Scottish Mag. :)

Edited by Gemmill

I'm not buying that it was a wind-up that they deleted it.

121403[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that you think we actually DID delete it?? :lol:

Anyway, I'm part of the admin team, therefore exempt from being called a 'fuckwit'! :lol:

You wanted to be a mod, didn't you Scott? :)

With J69 being the bitching ugly sister and me being the dwarf

121314[/snapback]

:lol::):lol::rolleyes:;);):(:(:yes:crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin::crylaughin:

your crown as king of comedy must be slipping. not one laughing smiley for that cracker ;)

122144[/snapback]

;)

your crown as king of comedy must be slipping. not one laughing smiley for that cracker :lol:

122144[/snapback]

Oh we all laughed.....

Just because something wasn't posted on an internet forum, doesn't mean it didn't happen you know! :)