Tuna Salad

Mebabyme

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u no wot PP fuck  u I have  edited my post even tho I have been out since half 1 so just you go n play with toplass !!!!!!!!!  :nufc:

122686[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

122691[/snapback]

can I just say every ferkin link to the match I was given from here ferked up I have been to 7 different bars to find the match , none have been on and I have bought every drink I have had so far....find me one of them !!!!!! :nufc:

soz Linz can I apolgise to you after all It is  PP so I will just kick his skinny arse at work  :lol: the mora !!!

122703[/snapback]

what the fook have I done like? :lol:

122704[/snapback]

u asked for a translation....here is one...I had a tenner on three one...not happy Luque scored altho I should be... :nufc:

Quick, Snakey; now's yer chance, she's pished!

122687[/snapback]

Strike while the iron's hot :lol:

122735[/snapback]

[/

oops ...bad heed the day like...never mind ( I never even got to touch the Bishop :lol: )

oops ...bad heed the day like...never mind ( I never even got to touch the Bishop  :lol:  )

122747[/snapback]

Erm what or more importantly who's Bishop would we be talking about?

:lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

Drat, missed me chance! :nufc:

Although, being a complete gentleman, I never take advantage of a lady who is obviously 'tired'. :nufc:

Aaaaaaand as someone who is rather close to my heart (no, not mrs hips) is now lurking this board regularly, I have to be careful what I say.

So, in code: Swapping fancy sometime spit some ??? :lol::lol: