15/04/89

Mad-on-the-cocks

Congratulations on missing my point completely.

121778[/snapback]

Bear in my mind that I wrote my response before I had read your latest, and look at your posts last night. Maybe you should try and make your point a bit better rather than talking about scousers "drowning in self pity". Btw, presumably it is the Premiership's decision to allow black arm bands so perhaps you redirect your vitriol to them?

Edited by Renton

Yeah, because the FA had absolutely no pressure from Liverpool at all?

121799[/snapback]

I don't know, do you? Fact is, it was a premiership game, and they could have easily said no. I didn't see any players complaining about it either.

Look, we both agree it was inappropriate and ott. But you seem clearly to have a problem with Liverpool judging by your posts, which admittedly is not uncommon on football forums. What exactly is your dislike of them then? Make a reasoned argument rather than random insults, if you can.

Oh, btw, feel free to respond to any of my points on why Hillsborough was probably the most significant event in British football history if you like.

It isn't a problem with Liverpool specifically, hell, it could be any team. I have no problem with friends and families grieving for their lost loved ones at Hillsborough.

My whole point is based around the fact that every single year they have this memorial service that is in the press and is rubbed in our faces that "The Grief that Liverpool Shares".

An online petition was set up to get the game moved here.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/april15thrememberthe96/

Breathtaking arrogance by their fans

121824[/snapback]

That's them all over though isn't it? The same lot that demanded to be named in the honours list after last season. They have a major superiority complex.

I've lived in shared houses with both Evetonians and Reds and found, on the whole, the Toffees to be much easier to get along with.

121824[/snapback]

That's them all over though isn't it? The same lot that demanded to be named in the honours list after last season. They have a major superiority complex.

I've lived in shared houses with both Evetonians and Reds and found, on the whole, the Toffees to be much easier to get along with.

121826[/snapback]

I have the experienced the reverse situation, many , many times. Even on here as a rule Liverpool supporters come across better than the Everton one, imo.

Everton fans are sad, embittered arseholes - Scouse mackem bastards if you will! I like this generalisation game.... :lol:

4-15 > 9-11 tbh.

121827[/snapback]

Well, this "my disaster is better than yours" game is a bit childish really. Mind, the 9-11 disaster was a bit unreported though, admittedly. :lol:

121824[/snapback]

121826[/snapback]

I have the experienced the reverse situation, many , many times. Even on here as a rule Liverpool supporters come across better than the Everton one, imo.

Everton fans are sad, embittered arseholes - Scouse mackem bastards if you will! I like this generalisation game.... :lol:

121883[/snapback]

I'm only going on personal experience:

Toffees; affable, self-depricating

Reds; arrogant, boastful, divine-righters

I know we give the Evertonians stick on here as being the Scouse Mackems, but the ones I've got to know in person, have been genuine, nice people.

121824[/snapback]

121826[/snapback]

121883[/snapback]

I'm only going on personal experience:

Toffees; affable, self-depricating

Reds; arrogant, boastful, divine-righters

I know we give the Evertonians stick on here as being the Scouse Mackems, but the ones I've got to know in person, have been genuine, nice people.

121887[/snapback]

If the truth is told, I tend to like all real football fans in person, when you get to know them, including mackems. When they get together in groups, that's when it's different. Sounds like you have either been unlucky ot met some glory hunters tbh.

I've tended to find that Evertonians whine and are very easy to wind up, although keep away from football with them and they're otherwise OK.

Liverpool fans. It depends. I've found that some of them can be quite arrogant, but there's probably as many who are easy to get on with, and they tend to be harder to wind up. Throw any of the scouse stereotype stuff at them and they take it or respond sarcasticly. Evertonians on the other hand will get wound up by it.

Hillsborough is the biggest footballing disaster to date (hopefully it won't be 'beaten') in this country and should not be forgotten.

However wallowing in misery does not help anyone. I think Boris had a point about Liverpool.

Hillsborough is the biggest footballing disaster to date (hopefully it won't be 'beaten') in this country and should not be forgotten.

However wallowing in misery does not help anyone. I think Boris had a point about Liverpool.

122047[/snapback]

I agree, obviously no one has a problem with respectful remembrance of the dead but other teams like Bradford and Man Utd play on the anniversaries on their individual tragedies. Wallowing doesn't help and Liverpool, quite rightly, decided to play on that season after what happened. Maybe not playing on the anniversary of Hillsborough does more harm than good.