The squad continues to get smaller..

Scottish Mag

It sounds like Viana will be joing Celta on loan for the year now another crazy move by the club. What with him and possibly JJ going as well as players allegedly being offered in swop deals and injuries to Shearer, Bramble, Parker and Given the squad appears to be getting smaller and smaller.

Very worrying.. :drinks:

No need to panic, the transfer window reopens in January...

9465[/snapback]

Damn you FIFA. Transfers are the only interesting thing these days, cos the football isn't much cop.

Don't panic folks.

Souness has now had the much-needed pre-season to formulate tactics and mould the team into the force it will surely be.

He didn't get the pre-season last time and that was the reason for the poor performances so we were told.

Now he has had this pre-season, he has no excuses. I just hope nobody - especially him - comes out with, 'well it's not his team is it' bollocks when things don't go according to plan.

But, as usual, I could be wrong and being a NUFC supporter I will always give him the chance he deserves. That chance, though, doesn't have much time to go I have to say.

As usual, I will apologise to one and all if my suspicions are wrong and I will be the happiest man around if I do end up apologising.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Shearer and Given are not United's only two injury problems. Full-back Francesco Coco, who is set to sign a one-year loan deal from Inter Milan, did not travel to Dublin having suffered an injury after just one appearance in a black-and-white shirt, while Emre, so impressive in pre-season, has a minor back complaint.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Shearer and Given are not United's only two injury problems. Full-back Francesco Coco, who is set to sign a one-year loan deal from Inter Milan, did not travel to Dublin having suffered an injury after just one appearance in a black-and-white shirt, while Emre, so impressive in pre-season, has a minor back complaint.

9692[/snapback]

We don't 'alf pick 'em eh!