Roeder for England?

Asprilla

Glenn Roeder 75-1 (Betfair)!!!  :lol:

Gentlemen, make your bets... :)

121587[/snapback]

unless he can condense the entire Pro Licence into this summer i would doubt it :lol:

121590[/snapback]

There's something about him only needing one day training to get the license.

I want Roeder to be assistant to our new manager.

121589[/snapback]

definitely, I know he has said he wants to remain at the academy I think he has shown that he can offer more to the club if dealing more with the first team. Having a decent assistant would make quite a difference to the last couple of years!

Glenn Roeder 75-1 (Betfair)!!!  :lol:

Gentlemen, make your bets... :)

121587[/snapback]

unless he can condense the entire Pro Licence into this summer i would doubt it :lol:

121590[/snapback]

There's something about him only needing one day training to get the license.

121591[/snapback]

then why the nonsense about him only being able to work for us til the summer? surely hed just fit it in 1 day in the last 3 months and be done with it?

then why the nonsense about him only being able to work for us til the summer? surely hed just fit it in 1 day in the last 3 months and be done with it?

Presumably because he's not in Shepherds plans in reality, so it's an un-neccessary action.

Presumably because he's not in Shepherds plans in reality, so it's an un-neccessary action.

121602[/snapback]

And he has stated he doesn't want the full-time role, he wants to go back to the academy (don't know if his viewpoint on this has changed, mind).

Also, would having a fully-qualified Roeder in the background pile more unneccessary pressure on any new manager?

Out of interest, is Shearer going to get any credit as number 2?

121618[/snapback]

I get the feeling that Shearer's influence on our current situation is minimal, Terry Mac and Tommy Craig deserve more credit.

121618[/snapback]

I get the feeling that Shearer's influence on our current situation is minimal, Terry Mac and Tommy Craig deserve more credit.

121628[/snapback]

Which of them scored twice today?

121618[/snapback]

121628[/snapback]

121635[/snapback]

I'm talking off-field, smart arse :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault

121618[/snapback]

121628[/snapback]

121635[/snapback]

Terry Mac did, they were fucking vile, the pair of them.

121618[/snapback]

121628[/snapback]

OK, so he gets no credit because you "feel" Terry Mac and Craig have done more. :lol:

Personally, I think Terry Mac is a complete waste of space and would love to see the back of him. I also think Shearer may have a hell of a lot more to with our revival than people think - one day I think he will make a great manager, not necessarily for us though.

121618[/snapback]

121628[/snapback]

OK, so he gets no credit because you "feel" Terry Mac and Craig have done more. :lol:

Personally, I think Terry Mac is a complete waste of space and would love to see the back of him. I also think Shearer may have a hell of a lot more to with our revival than people think - one day I think he will make a great manager, not necessarily for us though.

121643[/snapback]

I "feel" that Shearer has had little influence from a managerial perspective, thats all, I was stating my opinon, not stating it as fact.