Spiders

Hatful Of Hollow

Was browsing the web about an hour ago when I turned and suddenly saw a spider staring back at me on me bedroom wall, less than a foot away from me. Eventually got rid of it like, with the classic glass/paper (whey, Viz annual in this case) sliding method, bloody hate the fuckers.

w800i0682ws.jpg

Thar she be, hardly of tarantula proportions, but i'm soft when it comes to arachnids

What are you like with regards to our 8-legged friends? Find many of them round the house?

EDIT: I'm glad this forum resizes pictures like, didn't realise how big that was.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wimp  :lol:

121729[/snapback]

:)

Did you like my play-by-play coverage of the spider's movements on MSN?

121730[/snapback]

Aye i did mate, i was worried though about your safety at one point due to the fact i thought we were dealing with something the size of that thing on Tremmors

Wimp  :lol:

121729[/snapback]

:)

Did you like my play-by-play coverage of the spider's movements on MSN?

121730[/snapback]

Aye i did mate, i was worried though about your safety at one point due to the fact i thought we were dealing with something the size of that thing on Tremmors

121731[/snapback]

cs_maman1.jpg

tbh

I always let spiders live. They are on our side in the war against insects.

121733[/snapback]

I didn't kill it like, would have been harsh, just hoyed it out me window.

I don't know why I was so apprehensive, it was harmless, but there's something about them whch makes me uneasy.

I can't stand wasps. Vicious little twats that don't, unlike bees, have the good grace to fuck off and die after they sting you. Panic mode just sets in and me arms have a life of their own. I just tend to leave spiders to their own devices and they fuck off by themselves.

Was browsing the web about an hour ago when I turned and suddenly saw a spider staring back at me on me bedroom wall, less than a foot away from me. Eventually got rid of it like, with the classic glass/paper (whey, Viz annual in this case) sliding method, bloody hate the fuckers.

Thar she be, hardly of tarantula proportions, but i'm soft when it comes to arachnids

What are you like with regards to our 8-legged friends? Find many of them round the house?

EDIT: I'm glad this forum resizes pictures like, didn't realise how big that was.

121728[/snapback]

Urgh. I'm terrified of spiders and I hate the fuckers - the one above seems to be a particularly nasty specimen. I've just moved into a new flat and the house seems to be infested with them. Not looking forward to the summer months... :lol:

w800i0682ws.jpg

121728[/snapback]

thats not a spider

THIS is a spider http://www.photovault.com/link/orders/Ento...hTarantula.html

Can't stand the crawly things to the point of it being a phobia. Was fine with them until a few years ago when I got bit by a brown recluse here-anaphylactic shock, a massive infection and a month on antibiotics has me in a terror when I see one near me.

like spiders, they kill flies and other pointless shitty little creatures.

Hate rats though, had one in our basement and I put poison out for it, the fucking thing didn't touch the poiuson so the next week I'd spend an hour ihn the basement with a shovel, put a bit of food out in the middle of the floor and then wait for the bastard... he didn't show up again

devious rat bastards

Hate wasps with a passion, got nothing against spiders really they're ok.

121911[/snapback]

wasps are just plain eeevil...like dragonflies and moths they divebomb you... :lol:

w800i0682ws.jpg

121728[/snapback]

thats not a spider

121833[/snapback]

Ha!

THIS is a spider

1030380img.jpg

w800i0682ws.jpg

121728[/snapback]

thats not a spider

121833[/snapback]

Ha!

THIS is a spider

1030380img.jpg

121979[/snapback]

bejeezus thats an alien... :lol:

Just got back from my lasses where we were confronted by a huge spider scurrying across her living room floor. Me, being the man, stood on the settee and shouted directions at her while she battered the vile beasty with my shoe. Just knowing i've got bits of dead spider still stuck to the bottom of my shoe makes me want to throw up. :lol:

You want a good laugh. We were in outside the Swan and three cygnets in Durham earlier today. Posing being cool. Then a barrage of wasps (3 of them) were about. Never seen 5 fully grown blokes dance about like a bunch of poofters before. The lasses up by the stairs were clearly impressed like :lol: