Spiders

Hatful Of Hollow

Lins, I cannot believe you have that thing in your hand.  I think I'm going to faint just looking at it  ;)

183881[/snapback]

she's probably had worse to be fair... :puke::blush:

183884[/snapback]

Aye, but we'd all be pointing and laughing if that were the case :pray::cantlook:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catmag, me kitten Tabs was tying to play with the swinging banner under your avatar. ;)

183899[/snapback]

Awww :blush: Have you got any new pics? It'd be better than having to look at all these spiders :pray:

Catmag, me kitten Tabs was tying to play with the swinging banner under your avatar. :blush:

183899[/snapback]

Awww :pray: Have you got any new pics? It'd be better than having to look at all these spiders :puke:

183901[/snapback]

Aye course! We've had them for 2 weeks now and they're growing like booger. ;)

1000271hp2.th.jpg

This is them in the living room after knackering themselves out. =]

1000269pp7.th.jpg

Shawnee being mischievous.

1000270aj0.th.jpg

Tabs on the record player. =]

Catmag, me kitten Tabs was tying to play with the swinging banner under your avatar. :blush:

183899[/snapback]

Awww :puke: Have you got any new pics? It'd be better than having to look at all these spiders :cantlook:

183901[/snapback]

Aye course! We've had them for 2 weeks now and they're growing like booger. ;)

1000271hp2.th.jpg

This is them in the living room after knackering themselves out. =]

1000269pp7.th.jpg

Shawnee being mischievous.

1000270aj0.th.jpg

Tabs on the record player. =]

183908[/snapback]

bless.. :pray:

Guest Toplass-101
Lins, I cannot believe you have that thing in your hand.  I think I'm going to faint just looking at it  ;)

183881[/snapback]

she's probably had worse to be fair... :puke::blush:

183884[/snapback]

Aye, but we'd all be pointing and laughing if that were the case :pray::cantlook:

183886[/snapback]

stop that Catherine, its rude to point! :blush:

big bugger in my bath tonight!    ;)

HUGE.jpg

183845[/snapback]

Those instructions on the towel are handy like. Just in case you forget what you went in there for :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patrokles

You are all terrible people. Insects and whatnot are totally unmalicious and the majority are oblivious and trusting. To wish death on any of them is shoddy. VERY SHODDY. Especially when some of you condemn animal cruelty to dogs and cats.

You are all terrible people. Insects and whatnot are totally unmalicious and the majority are oblivious and trusting. To wish death on any of them is shoddy. VERY SHODDY. Especially when some of you condemn animal cruelty to dogs and cats.

194283[/snapback]

I burnt it with hot water, stabbed it with a knife, put shavign foam, deodrant and hair spray on it. It was pregnant too.

I'm a bad, bad man.

194283[/snapback]

:razz: GREAT © to back off holiday isn't it? I catch them and put them outside btw :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Must be the cooler temperatures outside bringing them in, I've see three big bastards scuttling round the house in the last couple of days. Welcome lads (or lasses). If you don't bother me, I won't bother you. Feel free to eat as many insects as you can.

Because I'm a total arachnophobe and therefore can't just catch the fuckers and put them outside, I had a 20-minute struggle with a particularly big and nasty spider in the shared laundry room yesterday. Just as I was about to give up and retreat back upstairs without having done my laundry, I noticed the neighbour's cat coming in and managed to set it on the beast. It worked!