Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toplass-101

Easter Egg Day

Didn't even get alittle cream egg..... :lol:

121855[/snapback]

That's just not nice! Here, you can have mine - I'm a bit too delicate today for choccy.

121857[/snapback]

at least someone has a heart.... :) just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11 eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

Yep happy easter everyone and if you didnt get an easter egg this is why....

easter0lo.jpg

121859[/snapback]

naughty boy.... :lol:

at least someone has a heart.... ;)  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz :lol: Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. :rolleyes: Realising their place in life. :lol:

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :)

at least someone has a heart.... ;)  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz :rolleyes: Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. ;) Realising their place in life. :lol:

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :)

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :lol:

at least someone has a heart.... :(  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz ;) Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. ;) Realising their place in life. :)

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :lol:

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :rolleyes:

121873[/snapback]

:lol:

at least someone has a heart.... :(  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz ;) Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. :( Realising their place in life. :)

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :lol:

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :rolleyes:

121873[/snapback]

:lol:

121876[/snapback]

:yes;)

I got one of those Cadbury's delight eggs. An egg, with another egg inside it, with some flake treat thingies inside that. With some mini eggs.

I gave up chocolate for lent, I deserve it.

They gave easter eggs to the m.o.m. at hockey last night!

Wasn't me though I let 5 goals in. It wasn't my fault, the cunting d-men left me to deal with shitloads of 1 on 1's! :) Twats.

And someone smacked me in the back of the head because I pulled off a wonder save. :lol:

Opening my egg I bought at Asda tomorrow though. :lol:

Well tonight was a total bust. Not only did I get no eggs but I went down Durham and everywhere kcked out at at half 12. Awesome. Plus Subway was closed. Was a angry, angry man.

No eggs, no bunnies, no nothing for me :lol:

However, I have just got into work and there's obviously been a chocolate-fest of sorts going on today and there are leftovers! :lol: