Easter Egg Day

Guest Toplass-101

Didn't even get alittle cream egg..... :lol:

121855[/snapback]

That's just not nice! Here, you can have mine - I'm a bit too delicate today for choccy.

121857[/snapback]

at least someone has a heart.... :) just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11 eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

at least someone has a heart.... ;)  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz :lol: Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. :rolleyes: Realising their place in life. :lol:

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :)

at least someone has a heart.... ;)  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz :rolleyes: Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. ;) Realising their place in life. :lol:

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :)

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :lol:

at least someone has a heart.... :(  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz ;) Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. ;) Realising their place in life. :)

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :lol:

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :rolleyes:

121873[/snapback]

:lol:

at least someone has a heart.... :(  just been to my sisters to drop my nephew his present off ( not an egg, a WWf wrestling figure) and he wouldn't even open one of the 11  eggs he got....takes after his dad, tight git !!

121858[/snapback]

Women are just the bizz ;) Buying and delivering Christmas/Birthday pressies. Buying, writing, sending/delivering Christmas/Birthday cards. Buying and delivering Easter Eggs. :( Realising their place in life. :)

What more could us men ask for? A little less nagging perhaps?? :lol:

121868[/snapback]

Thats cos women are caring/sharing beings and men are just ferkin useless :rolleyes:

121873[/snapback]

:lol:

121876[/snapback]

:yes;)

They gave easter eggs to the m.o.m. at hockey last night!

Wasn't me though I let 5 goals in. It wasn't my fault, the cunting d-men left me to deal with shitloads of 1 on 1's! :) Twats.

And someone smacked me in the back of the head because I pulled off a wonder save. :lol:

Opening my egg I bought at Asda tomorrow though. :lol:

No eggs, no bunnies, no nothing for me :lol:

However, I have just got into work and there's obviously been a chocolate-fest of sorts going on today and there are leftovers! :lol: