Squad for tomorrow

Guest Sima

A bit more than normal anyway, we have no centre midfield :lol:

NUFC: Given, Harper, Babayaro, Elliott, Carr, Ramage, Bramble, Boumsong, Moore, Faye, Clark, Solano, N'Zogbia, Shearer, Chopra, Ameobi (tbc) Luque.

Dyer - Bring On The Black Cats

By Ian Willis

KIERON Dyer says he is raring to go ahead of Monday's derby with Sunderland after coming through Saturday's win over Wigan without any reaction to his hamstring problem.

Dyer made only his third Premiership start of the season in the 3-1 win over the Latics, but he says he is hoping to stay in the side for Monday's short trip to Wearside.

Dyer told nufc.co.uk:"I have been nagging the manager and telling him I've been ready for a start, and with Emre injured the door opened up for on Saturday.

"I was pleased to help the team get another three points.

"The manager has done the right thing in trying to protect me, He has been trying to help me get the strength up in my legs.

"I could have lasted the 90 minutes against Wigan, but the game was won and with the big game against Sunderland coming up on Monday it saved my legs a bit by coming off late on, and I'm raring to go for Monday now.

"I feel fine. I had a massage and an ice bath straight after the game.

"Usually after a game I can hardly walk, but I feel good now."

The win over Wigan lifted the Magpies into ninth spot in the Premiership - their highest position of the campaign - and was the third straight success following victories over Spurs and Middlesbrough.

And Dyer is hoping to make it four out of four on Monday as United aim to keep up their recent good run.

He went on: "We're full of confidence at the moment, and we're looking forward to the derby on Monday.

"Sunderland had a great result on Friday at Manchester United so their spirits will be high as well going into the game.

"We all know how big the game is, and there's no fear of anyone not being up for it."

:lol: Perhaps it's a typo that Dyer's name is missing.

Luque is an option behind the front two but he'd probably bottle it the fuckin waster.

122005[/snapback]

Thought you tended to stick up for him?

Or you realised how lazy he is. I doubt he's even that good. I'm sure that if I could, I'd make a Shola video of his best moments and that would impress equally as much as Luque's.

Guest CrimsonFault
This isn't the sort of game to throw Luque back in - he'd wilt.

A game for strong hearts & minds, I reckon Faye and Clark will do enough to win it.

122013[/snapback]

Aye; if Faye can play the simple balls well.

Faye is shite. He's as good as a schoolboy.

122016[/snapback]

Its simple. Faye is not that good, in a fully fit NUFC squad he wouldnt deserve the bench. :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault
Im still sure that Souness meant to buy the Faye that has ended up at Bolton.

Im starting to get worried now about the game, but I always do the night before, although im pretty confident that we will beat the SMB's convincingly.

122021[/snapback]

We scraped a win at home to them with a ful squad except Owen and Dyer.

We're now down to the bare bones and away from home.

Im still sure that Souness meant to buy the Faye that has ended up at Bolton.

Im starting to get worried now about the game, but I always do the night before, although im pretty confident that we will beat the SMB's convincingly.

122021[/snapback]

We scraped a win at home to them with a ful squad except Owen and Dyer.

We're now down to the bare bones and away from home.

122023[/snapback]

Look who was manager for that game

WE ARE THE GEORDIES THE GEORDIE BOOT BOYS!! OH WE ARE MENTAL OH WE ARE MAD WE ARE THE LOYALEST FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!!

Thatl beat them..

Guest CrimsonFault
WE ARE THE GEORDIES THE GEORDIE BOOT BOYS!! OH WE ARE MENTAL OH WE ARE MAD WE ARE THE LOYALEST FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!!

Thatl beat them..

122029[/snapback]

Aye - we should win now then!

Luque is an option behind the front two but he'd probably bottle it the fuckin waster.

122005[/snapback]

Thought you tended to stick up for him?

Or you realised how lazy he is. I doubt he's even that good. I'm sure that if I could, I'd make a Shola video of his best moments and that would impress equally as much as Luque's.

122010[/snapback]

I was willing to give him a chance at the start because he has got talent. Anyone that seen him play for Deportivo knows that. He just can't be fucked.

Updated at .Com

NUFC: Given, Harper, Babayaro, Elliott, Carr, Ramage, Bramble, Boumsong, Moore, Faye, Clark, Solano, N'Zogbia, Dyer, Shearer, Chopra, Ameobi (tbc), Luque