O'Neil Deal DONE

Guest CrimsonFault

I think they're looking for a bite like, best to ignore I reckon. Mackem WUM I'm guessing.

122815[/snapback]

Easy to ban too though.

122821[/snapback]

Aye, I meant us mere mortals who don't have the power :lol:

I think they're looking for a bite like, best to ignore I reckon. Mackem WUM I'm guessing.

122815[/snapback]

Alex, shouldn't your sig read: My witness the empty seats?? :lol:

122820[/snapback]

:lol:

Someone on the SMB suggested that they didn't sell out because it was just another game for them. Also, apparently it is Newcastle fans that are obsessed with Sunderland, not the other way round. We fear them allegedly. Judging by the other threads on the SMB last night, this has to be the best ironing post of all time...... :lol:

Someone on the SMB suggested that they didn't sell out because it was just another game for them. Also, apparently it is Newcastle fans that are obsessed with Sunderland, not the other way round. We fear them allegedly. Judging by the other threads on the SMB last night, this has to be the best ironing post of all time...... :lol:

122836[/snapback]

They were going mental yesterday. Shearer was getting called scum, compared to Ian Huntley, and they were crowing at ending his career. Then someone got really indignant about the fact that he'd referred to Sunderland as "this lot" in his interview because apparently it was disrespectful. :lol:

Someone on the SMB suggested that they didn't sell out because it was just another game for them. Also, apparently it is Newcastle fans that are obsessed with Sunderland, not the other way round. We fear them allegedly. Judging by the other threads on the SMB last night, this has to be the best ironing post of all time...... :nufc:

122836[/snapback]

They were going mental yesterday. Shearer was getting called scum, compared to Ian Huntley, and they were crowing at ending his career. Then someone got really indignant about the fact that he'd referred to Sunderland as "this lot" in his interview because apparently it was disrespectful. :lol:

122841[/snapback]

He also refered to them as "local enemies" rather than local rivals which I thought was a nice touch :lol:

but surely he won't come to us, his wife had cancer, and our managers have a history of cancer, so he won't want to bad luck connected with our club, plus we play in black, the colour of tumours

122792[/snapback]

Like your avatar .......................................... :lol::lol::nufc::nufc:

Maybe AF's had a relapse. :lol::nufc:

122818[/snapback]

Fucking hell DotBum, get the skin coloured green and you've got the Incredible Hulk as your avatar! :lol:

Maybe AF's had a relapse. :lol::nufc:

122818[/snapback]

Fucking hell DotBum, get the skin coloured green and you've got the Incredible Hulk as your avatar! :lol:

122903[/snapback]

Crying out for a photoshop job! :nufc:

but surely he won't come to us, his wife had cancer, and our managers have a history of cancer, so he won't want to bad luck connected with our club, plus we play in black, the colour of tumours

122792[/snapback]

Ban this laughing boy????

why should i be banned?

for stating what i believe to be true?

what is it with you? is there only room on this messageboard for your opinion?

are you going to tell me next that cancer doesnt exist?

Edited by andy capp

122903[/snapback]

The sad thing is, that's the only work I've done today.

122903[/snapback]

The sad thing is, that's the only work I've done today.

123265[/snapback]

:lol:

needs the shirt tearing away from his torso tbh

needs the shirt tearing away from his torso tbh

123272[/snapback]

:lol: Might try to get some work done today, plus that sounds too much like hard work.

Edited by DotBum

122792[/snapback]

Ban this laughing boy????

why should i be banned?

for stating what i believe to be true?

what is it with you? is there only room on this messageboard for your opinion?

are you going to tell me next that cancer doesnt exist?

122966[/snapback]

Lack of taste is a crime on here

It s not funny and its not true

It s bit liek saying every manager at the SoS starts to look....simian.......