What'd you think

geordie_broon

you know what it is? I really havent got a clue today, heart says we're going to thrash them but the head is worried. These now have no pressure and this is a cup final for them. We on the other hand are now fighting for a Europe position and Im wary that if we go behind then our heads will drop.

The first goal is crucial today, that one will determine the game, if we get it and get it early then the crowd will be devastated and that in itself would be enough to let us do them.

Guest CrimsonFault

At the end of the day, we're playing an absoloute gash team, the only way we will win today is if our players dont under estimate them.

We need players like N'Zogbia and Solano to perform today if we want to win.

you know what it is? I really havent got a clue today, heart says we're going to thrash them but the head is worried. These now have no pressure and this is a cup final for them. We on the other hand are now fighting for a Europe position and Im wary that if we go behind then our heads will drop.

The first goal is crucial today, that one will determine the game, if we get it and get it early then the crowd will be devastated and that in itself would be enough to let us do them.

122165[/snapback]

I agree, because they have no pressure on them and we need points for a European place it has the ingredients for a good game but I still think 2-0.

At the end of the day, we're playing an absoloute gash team, the only way we will win today is if our players dont under estimate them.

122166[/snapback]

Do you mean "In the mid-afternoon, we're playing an absoloute gash team"? :lol::lol:

4-2

Shearer Hat-trick

:)

Guest CrimsonFault

122166[/snapback]

Do you mean "In the mid-afternoon, we're playing an absoloute gash team"? :lol::rolleyes:

4-2

Shearer Hat-trick

:)

122168[/snapback]

It should be a 7.45pm KO on Sky Sports 1. So we can all come to mine, watch it on my TV and then go on the karaoke afterwards.

:lol:

122166[/snapback]

Do you mean "In the mid-afternoon, we're playing an absoloute gash team"? :lol::nufc:

4-2

Shearer Hat-trick

:lol:

122168[/snapback]

oooooooooooooh!

1 goal out.

united! united! united!

122166[/snapback]

Do you mean "In the mid-afternoon, we're playing an absoloute gash team"? :lol::nufc:

4-2

Shearer Hat-trick

:nufc:

122168[/snapback]

oooooooooooooh!

1 goal out.

united! united! united!

122620[/snapback]

But wrong, none the less :lol:

I also was one goal out. I had a 2 - 2 draw!