Dirty Mackem Bastards

Jusoda Kid

They've banned me from SMB. Was on last night for a laugh and one of them was trying to wind me up no end, to no avail, one thing led to another and i posted that swastika joke from the bad taste joke thread, this bloke went loco, started about three threads to try and get me banned but their must have been no moderators on so he was left seething, he even posted a thread about half an hour later titled 'high blood pressure' and how he had taken tablets.

Tried logging in this morning and I'm banned for life, fucking hypocrites, I've read a lot worse than that on there before, the only conclusion i can come to is that they know their fucked today and knew me and another 1000 geordies would be back to take the piss.

Anyone know a way of getting back on from the same I.P, i have unfinished business over there.

His user name was Stephen Cartwright if anyone wants to chat with him

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Can't you log in from a proxy server or something? Sure one of the techies can help.

I occasionally lurk their, gave up posting after an argument with some twat who had the user name Shearer_is_a_wanker. :)

There are some canny posters there like, and overall it's probably about the best footy board going. But fucking hell, after the season they've had you can almost feel sorry for them. Not. :lol:

It's a very good board if you ignore the wankers.

122215[/snapback]

I agree, this arsehole just spat the dummy because he wasn't getting a bite, then made a mountain out of a mole hill with the joke, i know it's bad taste but FFS, banning me

They've banned me from SMB. Was on last night for a laugh and one of them was trying to wind me up no end, to no avail, one thing led to another and i posted that swastika joke from the bad taste joke thread, this bloke went loco, started about three threads to try and get me banned but their must have been no moderators on so he was left seething, he even posted a thread about half an hour later titled 'high blood pressure' and how he had taken tablets.

Tried logging in this morning and I'm banned for life, fucking hypocrites, I've read a lot worse than that on there before, the only conclusion i can come to is that they know their fucked today and knew me and another 1000 geordies would be back to take the piss.

Anyone know a way of getting back on from the same I.P, i have unfinished business over there.

His user name was Stephen Cartwright if anyone wants to chat with him

122206[/snapback]

Sorry about your ban, but that is just hilarious…what a daft cunt! :lol:

It's a very good board if you ignore the wankers.

122215[/snapback]

I agree, this arsehole just spat the dummy because he wasn't getting a bite, then made a mountain out of a mole hill with the joke, i know it's bad taste but FFS, banning me

122216[/snapback]

The mods and admin over there are right spackers and if enough people kick up a fuss about something they'll get their own way. The majoirty of their best posters have been banned because they posted something that upset the status quo.

The Boozer is an okay alternative but you'll probably end up getting flamed to fuck.

They won't even give me a reason, Cartright has a lot to answer for and i haven't forgotten.

You have been banned for the following reason:

None

The ban will be lifted within 24 hours of Never

122220[/snapback]

You've gotta give it to them, they've got a cracking sense of humour! :lol:

They won't even give me a reason, Cartright has a lot to answer for and i haven't forgotten.

You have been banned for the following reason:

None

The ban will be lifted within 24 hours of Never

122220[/snapback]

You've gotta give it to them, they've got a cracking sense of humour! :lol:

122695[/snapback]

They've got to with a team like that :lol:

Funnily enough I got into a conflab with a few Mackems on the SMB this evening and the only one that PMed me, apologised for the other's behaviour and asked what was the craic with Shearer's injury was Steve Cartwright. He seemed a very canny fella like Wacky so you must've got his back up so i'm assuming he has personal reasons for getting so edgy or he's just a bit of a soft touch.

He's probably feeling guilty for getting Wacky banned. If he's that decent a bloke, get him to search his better nature and get Wacky reinstated!

Even the SMB would benefit from his genial comments! :lol:

Is it just me, or does the SMB seem to have lots of dodgy spyware type sites linked to it when you surf it? Like messages that tell you you should run some software to "repair" your computer (Recommended), just click OK? Much as I have been amused by the outragious posts on the SMB, or disgusted, like the one where some say it's OK to beat up a 14 year old in a toon top, I can't be arsed dealing with spyware/malware attacks. :lol:

Does Laputian still post there? :lol:

122801[/snapback]

He does. Actually, I take back what I said earlier in this thread about it being a good board. It seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum there now, and it is a bitter, twisted place. There are threads on there condoning football violence, racism, and all sorts. And most the posters who I remember as being canny seem to have disappeared. Plus the standard of English has dipped to sub-NO levels. In short, not a patch on what it used to be.

please explain this IP thing to me...i did a short stint as admin on a forum and i noticed users had lots of different IP address's next to their name. Even me, and i've used the same pc and ISP for ages...plus i noticed a number of users shared the same IP as me so how does banning someone from their IP address work in that case? :lol: Surely wacky could join up 'under cover' so to speak as others probably share his IP? How would they know its him?

I realise i may be very confused by this and be talking complete bollox of course :lol:

please explain this IP thing to me...i did a short stint as admin on a forum and i noticed users had lots of different IP address's next to their name. Even me, and i've used the same pc and ISP for ages...plus i noticed a number of users shared the same IP as me so how does banning someone from their IP address work in that case?  :lol:  Surely wacky could join up 'under cover' so to speak as others probably share his IP? How would they know its him?

I realise i may be very confused by this and be talking complete bollox of course  :lol:

122808[/snapback]

I'm assuming it was a Torquay related board, then?

Actually, it's a good question for something as localised as a football forum, where IPs are bound to overlap, at least occasionally.

please explain this IP thing to me...i did a short stint as admin on a forum and i noticed users had lots of different IP address's next to their name. Even me, and i've used the same pc and ISP for ages...plus i noticed a number of users shared the same IP as me so how does banning someone from their IP address work in that case?  :lol:  Surely wacky could join up 'under cover' so to speak as others probably share his IP? How would they know its him?

I realise i may be very confused by this and be talking complete bollox of course  :lol:

122808[/snapback]

I'm assuming it was a Torquay related board, then?

Actually, it's a good question for something as localised as a football forum, where IPs are bound to overlap, at least occasionally.

122814[/snapback]

You're telling me that a 12 digit number (or whatever it is) isn't unique? I'm as clueless as Toonraider about this, clearly.

You're telling me that a 12 digit number (or whatever it is) isn't unique? I'm as clueless as Toonraider about this, clearly.

122816[/snapback]

No, the number is unique in terms of internet space, but when your router or modem contacts the ISP you are 'leased' one of their available IPs. That's how most people's works - dynamic IPs, but some people do have a static IP. There's also DNS which is kind of a naming system which identifies your location to the nearest router within an ISP, but again that could be shared.

Wacky - if you clear your cache, delete cookies and reboot your router, are you allowed to sign up again on SMB? Either way you can definitely get back in with a proxy IP.