mackems vs. NUFC

janu

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering....

When was the last time that we graced their shithole stadium (either Joker Park or The Pits) with our world famous black 'n' white shirts?? We normally make the scum do with our away tops.

EDIT: Magnificent picture there ^ Baggio :lol:

Edited by snakehips

I was wondering....

When was the last time that we graced their shithole stadium (either Joker Park or The Pits) with our world famous black 'n' white shirts?? We normally make the scum do with our away tops.

EDIT: Magnificent picture there ^ Baggio :lol:

122615[/snapback]

gawd knows what colour we'll be wearing next time :lol:

Best avatar ever tbh.

I've put it the same on SMB, see how long I last.

122635[/snapback]

Had a cracking day today, could one of you do me a favour and put a thread on the SMB f.a.o. of steven cartwright telling him if he needs to talk I'm there for him and he can find me on here, i would really appreciate it, pretty please :lol:

They'll show Chelsea first and get a semi-on over how great they are and that they're only a point away from another title. We'll be near the end with the "irrelevant" games, where the only highlights will be the five goals. Suddenly they'll realise we're challenging for a UEFA Cup spot.

Or that's just myself being negaitve as always. Can't wait really tbh.

He makes it look easy, the Zog. Looks like he could become a really, really good player for us. It's something I've noticed at the match, and it was picked up in the .com report, but when he picks the ball up, a buzz of anticipation goes round the ground.

He makes it look easy, the Zog.  Looks like he could become a really, really good player for us.  It's something I've noticed at the match, and it was picked up in the .com report, but when he picks the ball up, a buzz of anticipation goes round the ground.

122856[/snapback]

In all the excitement of thrashing the mackems, the brilliance of that goal has been somewhat overlooked. Was hardly even mentioned on MotD.

He makes it look easy, the Zog.  Looks like he could become a really, really good player for us.  It's something I've noticed at the match, and it was picked up in the .com report, but when he picks the ball up, a buzz of anticipation goes round the ground.

122856[/snapback]

In all the excitement of thrashing the mackems, the brilliance of that goal has been somewhat overlooked. Was hardly even mentioned on MotD.

122860[/snapback]

Had it been Henry...........WANKFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

122856[/snapback]

It's something Leazes picked up before he'd even seen him play.

122856[/snapback]

It's something Leazes picked up before he'd even seen him play.

122866[/snapback]

A stirring in his loins, he told me. Cheating on Bellamy, I told him.