The Official Thank You Glenn Roeder Thread

Guest CrimsonFault

It sounded like he was having a ball in the last few minutes of that game. He also came out to do a 'lap of honour' after the final whistle. Was that his farewell I wonder? :) If so, then what a way to go...

Oh and I wonder if he said anything to the Mackem who invaded the dug out to give Roeder his Sunderland season ticket and shake his hand :lol:

How long has he got left ????

122588[/snapback]

I hope he gets the job full time, he has givin us all the extra bit of belief!

He is the man for the job!!!

122590[/snapback]

I think he's done an excellent job as the caretaker, but I think if we want to push on we should be looking elsewhere - feels harsh saying that after a day like today though. However I'd take him over most of the usual suspects on Shepherd's list.

How long has he got left ????

122588[/snapback]

If they're gonna stick to the rule books he has to be replaced after Saturday. Guess it'll be Tommy Craig if we haven't appointed someone in time for the Birmingham game...

I'm glad that he has done a good job as caretaker, especially as I was advocating him in this role since the start of the season. So at least I can say that I was right.

I agree with Gemmill. He is not my first choice, but I am sceptical about the ideas of Fat Fred. So I rather want to see Cockney Glenn than the job given to a Geordie of the name Steve Bruce...

I agree with Gemmill. He is not my first choice, but I am sceptical about the ideas of Fat Fred. So I rather want to see Cockney Glenn than the job given to a Geordie of the name Steve Bruce...

122697[/snapback]

I'm in total agreement with you on that. Roeder has done enough to prove he should be the man to take it IF we can't get someone of the likes of O'Neill.

If Bruce, O'Leary, or someone like that gets it ahead of Glenn, Fat Fred wants fucking shooting.

Roeder has proved himself, with similar luck on injuries with the same crop of players that Souness could do fuck all with.