Ligaments gone apparently

Gemmill

why does everyone wnat him to have the last 5 mins at chelsea?

hel get to say goodbye at st james at his testimonial.

hel be happy as a pig in shit tonight. he couldnt have scripted his last competitive game better tbh

122512[/snapback]

There's still 3 games of the season left and if that's the end he'll never play professional football again. I'm not sure he'd have scripted a ligament tear at the SOL for himself tbh. I know what you mean and he'll be pleased about the result today, but he'll be fucking sick to his stomach about the injury.

Whilst I agree with what J69 is saying to a certain extent, I don't think going off injured is a fitting end to your last professional match.

If it's possible for him to have pain-killing injections and be on for a bit at Chelski then it'd be a better send-off.

Whilst I agree with what J69 is saying to a certain extent, I don't think going off injured is a fitting end to your last professional match.

If it's possible for him to have pain-killing injections and be on for a bit at Chelski then it'd be a better send-off.

122516[/snapback]

He deserves a send off from the crowd at St James' park.

122516[/snapback]

122525[/snapback]

Precisely! :lol:

122516[/snapback]

122525[/snapback]

:lol:

I hope he doesn't have any long term damage that may affect him in later life. But as far as NUFC go, with three games still left to play, I'm worried about the situation upfront. We've still got Europe to play for, even if it is the intertoto. How far are Ameobi and Owen from returning?

What does he want? jam on it.

Some send off if you ask me, injured in battle against the inbreds, gets a goal, breaks the record and hero status for life on tyneside with a healthy bank balance to boot, FFS

My day, skinful, beat the mackems, 11 year anniversary, chinkys, banned from SMB, and match of the day in an hour, what more could i wish for other than wor lass playing a tune on the blue vein trumpet whilst the match is on, fucking magic

Edited by Wacky Jnr

hel get one at his testimonial

122554[/snapback]

Nah, would be better in a meaningful match against the league champions rather than a meaningless friendly against a mixture of Celtic academy players and the likes of Dion Dublin and John Hartson !

From Roeder:

"Alan Shearer was summed up in a few seconds before we could get him off the pitch. He was hobbling around when a Sunderland player was trying to move forward with the ball. Alan tried to make a tackle when anyone else would have been lying on the floor. That is why he has had the career he has had."

Legend. Even if he has been a bit shit for the last couple of seasons. :lol:

From Roeder:

"Alan Shearer was summed up in a few seconds before we could get him off the pitch. He was hobbling around when a Sunderland player was trying to move forward with the ball. Alan tried to make a tackle when anyone else would have been lying on the floor. That is why he has had the career he has had."

Legend.  Even if he has been a bit shit for the last couple of seasons. :lol:

122823[/snapback]

Agreed propa ledge, I think he's 4th or 5th on the all-time English top-flight goal scorers*. And I think only Jimmy Greaves is ahead of him in the post-war era.

*League only