This Easter Weekend

Gemmill

Was this Easter Weekend better than the one when Jesus came back to life?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say definitely yes.  7 goals with only 2 in reply, 4 of them against the mackems.  And the weather's been great too.

This surpasses the resurrection for me.

122542[/snapback]

add to that loads of chocolate, hot cross buns and late bars and I think you could be right :lol:

I'd say definitely yes.  7 goals with only 2 in reply, 4 of them against the mackems.  And the weather's been great too.

This surpasses the resurrection for me.

122542[/snapback]

add to that loads of chocolate, hot cross buns and late bars and I think you could be right :lol:

122544[/snapback]

Seconded :lol:

Would this then make this Easter the greatest in the history of mankind?

122548[/snapback]

History of the planet tbh. I can't imagine the dinosaurs putting a better one on.

122549[/snapback]

touche.

although i reckon when the aliens originally came, they might have had a party or two... :lol:

The resurrection was vastly overrated in my opinion. At the end of the day, bloke dies, wakes up and goes for a wander.

122556[/snapback]

Then the cunt disapeared! Nowt special at all.

I'm off for a bevvy or twelve. Ta-ta! :lol:

I've decided that the only way you're not going to go to hell after creating this blasphemous poll was that today there was a mini-resurrection of sorts. :lol:

But Bracknell lost the playoffs, I drew my hockey game 5-5 when I played the full 60 mins (fucking d-men left me for dead!) and some twat clouted me in the back of the head after I pulled off a wonder-save. :lol:

I still voted yes though. :lol: