Geordie Pride

Deano

Today was a great result! We were terrible the first 60 mins and i was crying out for luque and chops at half time! eventually roeder made the right changes and i just had a feeling luque would prove himself today of all days!

And michael chopra too, who showed just the true geordie passion needed! Shearer hit back at the mackem fans and i was ecstatic charlie got his well deserved goal!

yes we were poor at first but we had more to fight for and we proved too everyone that we still mean business!

Ensure roeder completes his badges and offer him the job fulltime and back him financially...

People have to start being positive i cant wait for next season! Finaly our sounness wounds are being healed by roeders great managerment skills and attitude!

Am a geordie till i die a geordie till i die!

Not sure if Roeder is the man for us.

Yes, some great results but I'm just not sure that he would take us where we want to be.

I think that the next manager needs at least 80% of the fans behind him or we'll be in a similar situation to Souness' tenure: half of the fans wanting him to fail so he can get sacked and then say 'I told you so.'

We need the vast majority of fans behind the next man and I just don't think Roeder will get that support.

Yes, some great results but I'm just not sure that he would take us where we want to be.

I think that the next manager needs at least 80% of the fans behind him or we'll be in a similar situation to Souness' tenure: half of the fans wanting him to fail so he can get sacked and then say 'I told you so.'

We need the vast majority of fans behind the next man and I just don't think Roeder will get that support.

122598[/snapback]

But who is the majoritys choice?

Me personally if we werent to give it to roeder id be 100% behind gettiong Pearce his love for the toon and his undoubted passion is enough in my eyes! Give him our current squad and a bit of cash and he'd do well IMO.

Me personally if we werent to give it to roeder id be 100% behind gettiong Pearce his love for the toon and his undoubted passion is enough in my eyes! Give him our current squad and a bit of cash and he'd do well IMO.

122603[/snapback]

He's in the middle of a 6 in a row losing streak at City and showing no signs of knowing how to stop it mate. His passion is doing fuck all at the minute.

122598[/snapback]

But who is the majoritys choice?

122603[/snapback]

PEARCE!!!!?????????????? :lol::lol:

Yer 'avin a larffff.

122603[/snapback]

He's in the middle of a 6 in a row losing streak at City and showing no signs of knowing how to stop it mate. His passion is doing fuck all at the minute.

122605[/snapback]

Poor mans Keegan tbh.

is geordie pride the same as gay pride?

122972[/snapback]

Sometimes. :lol:

122999[/snapback]

is he your boyfriend of something?

123036[/snapback]

When do the school holidays end btw?

is geordie pride the same as gay pride?

122972[/snapback]

Sometimes. :lol:

122999[/snapback]

is he your boyfriend of something?

123036[/snapback]

Of what? Several years' standing? Dodgy posture? Ill repute?

I'm so confused.