Bastard Garden Centres

Smooth Operator

Her indoors wanted to go round the garden centres yesterday, i couldn't be arsed going to more than 1 so I said I'd take her to the best one (Heighley Gate) and that's it. So having finally got parked and evaded all the pensioners in their wheelchairs wor lass set about spending 100 quid on plants. Plants ffs!!! They'll be dead in a few month cos neither of us have green fingers! Well I do every other Tuesday when Wacky's down his allotment and I pop round to see his missus but thats not for here!

We then went into the restaurant for lunch, had to wait in a queue for 20 minutes then when i finally got to being served this old bint pushed in front of me. I had my tray on the rack behind this bloke and as I went to push it on she pushed my tray back the other way. I looked up at her and she said she was next. So i looked at the bloke i was behind and said was i behind you? He said aye and then the old bitch claimed, well there wasn't a queue when i got here. So i said, well were telling you now that there is. So she said, well i've got an elderly relative so i need to get served first. So i said, well i've got a 7 and a half month pregnant girlfriend if you want to play that game. Then her husband put his tray down and just carried on as if nowt was the matter and went to get served. All through this the wifey on the till saw what was going on and made no attempt to rectify the situation. Instead saying to the old cow, you look how I felt. So I couldn't help myself and said, well if you feel like a fat, ugly, dried up old slapper then your spot on pet!!!

Jaws hit the floor and I thought she was gonna collapse tbh. Her bloke was just trying to hurry her along. I eventually got seated and was in her eye shot, she was scarlet faced and foaming through-out. Served her right the stupid old cunt.

:lol: :lol:

Charmer. :nufc: I can't stand that though - it's like the ones who think they've got a right to a seat on the metro. I'll stand up on the metro if an old biddy/bloke/pregnant lass needs a seat, but if they start making their mouths go and tutting loudly before I get a chance to even lift my arse off the seat, then they're more than welcome to stand and whinge.

Charmer. :nufc:  I can't stand that though - it's like the ones who think they've got a right to a seat on the metro.  I'll stand up on the metro if an old biddy/bloke/pregnant lass needs a seat, but if they start making their mouths go and tutting loudly before I get a chance to even lift my arse off the seat, then they're more than welcome to stand and whinge.

122767[/snapback]

To be fair, that does take some time. :nufc:

Fair play SMO, shame she didn't have a heart attack tbh.

Charmer. :nufc:  I can't stand that though - it's like the ones who think they've got a right to a seat on the metro.  I'll stand up on the metro if an old biddy/bloke/pregnant lass needs a seat, but if they start making their mouths go and tutting loudly before I get a chance to even lift my arse off the seat, then they're more than welcome to stand and whinge.

122767[/snapback]

To be fair, that does take some time. :nufc:

Fair play SMO, shame she didn't have a heart attack tbh.

122770[/snapback]

Aye, takes a while to get the harness on and fire the winch up. :icon_lol:

It's quite a myth put around by old people that the younger generation 'has no respect' etc. Old people can be just as rude in my experience. Perhaps the zenith of rudeness is some of the posh* old trouts you meet in M&S.

*Or at least they think they're posh.

It's quite a myth put around by old people that the younger generation 'has no respect' etc. Old people can be just as rude in my experience. Perhaps the zenith of rudeness is some of the posh* old trouts you meet in M&S.

123121[/snapback]

Agreed. And go abroad and it's even worse. Old french ladies have no respect!

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :lol:

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :lol:

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :nufc:

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :lol:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :nufc:

I have long advocated a "set" time people should be allowed to shop in the town;

8.30 a.m till 10.00 a.m - OAPS ( they are always up early anyway)

10.00 a.m till 12.00 - mothers with buggys who like to ram them into your heels and park them in the road whilst attempting to cross the street

12.00 till whenever for "ordinary" folk... :lol:

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :nufc:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :icon_lol:

I have long advocated a "set" time people should be allowed to shop in the town;

10.00 a.m till 12.00 - mothers with buggys who like to ram them into your heels and park them in the road whilst attempting to cross the street

12.00 till whenever for "ordinary" folk... :nufc:

123172[/snapback]

Have you been listening to me because i've been saying that for years?!

:lol:

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :icon_lol:

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :nufc:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :angry:

123172[/snapback]

123173[/snapback]

I'm older than you so I get the copyright... :lol:

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :angry:

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :nufc:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :nufc:

12.00 till whenever for "ordinary" folk... :icon_lol:

123172[/snapback]

123173[/snapback]

123180[/snapback]

Madge Bishop old or Helen Daniels old? :nufc:

123121[/snapback]

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :icon_lol:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :blush:

12.00 till whenever for "ordinary" folk... :angry:

123172[/snapback]

123173[/snapback]

123180[/snapback]

123182[/snapback]

We're not talking supernatural spirits here Gemmill

:nufc:

123121[/snapback]

They assume their age gives them a god given right to be rude and ungrateful to anyone they please! :icon_lol:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :blush:

12.00 till whenever for "ordinary" folk... :angry:

123172[/snapback]

123173[/snapback]

123180[/snapback]

123182[/snapback]

If I MUST choose one it would be Madge .... :nufc:

If I MUST choose one it would be Madge .... :nufc:

123186[/snapback]

Helen immediately after she'd had her stroke, I reckon. :lol: Her face was a picture. :lol:

123188[/snapback]

naughty young man.... :nufc:

123121[/snapback]

Totally right there, I work with the elderly and I can tell you that some of them are the evilist (sp), nastiest, mean spirited, rudest spongers you can ever hope to meet!! :icon_lol:

123162[/snapback]

It's when they run you over with those damn shopping trolley things that really get me going... :angry:

123172[/snapback]

Yes olds are always up early...i always say, why for gods sakes? :lol: i'd lie in if i could!!

Im sure im in the wrong job :nufc:

Her indoors wanted to go round the garden centres yesterday, i couldn't be arsed going to more than 1 so I said I'd take her to the best one (Heighley Gate) and that's it. So having finally got parked and evaded all the pensioners in their wheelchairs wor lass set about spending 100 quid on plants. Plants ffs!!! They'll be dead in a few month cos neither of us have green fingers! Well I do every other Tuesday when Wacky's down his allotment and I pop round to see his missus but thats not for here!

We then went into the restaurant for lunch, had to wait in a queue for 20 minutes then when i finally got to being served this old bint pushed in front of me. I had my tray on the rack behind this bloke and as I went to push it on she pushed my tray back the other way. I looked up at her and she said she was next. So i looked at the bloke i was behind and said was i behind you? He said aye and then the old bitch claimed, well there wasn't a queue when i got here. So i said, well were telling you now that there is. So she said, well i've got an elderly relative so i need to get served first. So i said, well i've got a 7 and a half month pregnant girlfriend if you want to play that game. Then her husband put his tray down and just carried on as if nowt was the matter and went to get served. All through this the wifey on the till saw what was going on and made no attempt to rectify the situation. Instead saying to the old cow, you look how I felt. So I couldn't help myself and said, well if you feel like a fat, ugly, dried up old slapper then your spot on pet!!!

Jaws hit the floor and I thought she was gonna collapse tbh. Her bloke was just trying to hurry her along. I eventually got seated and was in her eye shot, she was scarlet faced and foaming through-out. Served her right the stupid old cunt.

122764[/snapback]

FFS man, are you trying to get every post you start of lifted into the gold forum? :lol:

But why do old people do everything slower?

My philosophy would be I'm running out of time, I'd better get a move on and do as much as possible.

123197[/snapback]

Because often they simply cannot move faster :lol: due to arthritisor other illnesses. Or their thought process' arent as quick as they used to be!

Not always the case though, one lady i care for is 90 and bright as a button...she's brilliant to be with, very independant and has so many wonderful memories....she still manages to be really with it and loves a laugh, infact she lives her life to the full. Her good health and a very alert brain helps very much of course.

I wonder how it must really feel to be 90+ knowing your years are numbered... i think i'd be so totally miserable facing impending death that i'd miss out on enjoying what time i had left :lol:

My philosophy would be I'm running out of time, I'd better get a move on and do as much as possible.

123197[/snapback]

Because often they simply cannot move faster :lol: due to arthritisor other illnesses. Or their thought process' arent as quick as they used to be!

Not always the case though, one lady i care for is 90 and bright as a button...she's brilliant to be with, very independant and has so many wonderful memories....she still manages to be really with it and loves a laugh, infact she lives her life to the full. Her good health and a very alert brain helps very much of course.

I wonder how it must really feel to be 90+ knowing your years are numbered... i think i'd be so totally miserable facing impending death that i'd miss out on enjoying what time i had left :lol:

123207[/snapback]

I think I'd worry about it too but I guess you change as you get older. I hope.

But anyway, there's this bloke who lives opposite me who must be 80 or so. He seems to spend his life moving his car in and out the garage. Why? Hasn't he got better things to do? Older people tend to potter - I find it very curious.

123197[/snapback]

I wonder how it must really feel to be 90+ knowing your years are numbered... i think i'd be so totally miserable facing impending death that i'd miss out on enjoying what time i had left :nufc:

123207[/snapback]

I think I'd worry about it too but I guess you change as you get older. I hope.

But anyway, there's this bloke who lives opposite me who must be 80 or so. He seems to spend his life moving his car in and out the garage. Why? Hasn't he got better things to do? Older people tend to potter - I find it very curious.

123216[/snapback]

i used to find it curious too, but now i just find it annoying!! :lol: No, it comes to us all, old people do 'potter' and repeat themselves and worry unecessarily about unimportant things. Its old age im afraid, often dementia setting in causing memory loss and making it difficult to perform ordinary daily tasks :nufc:

Should have watched where she went then approached the security guard and told him you'd seen her and the husband shoplifting, then stood at a reasonable distance and watched her despair as she was made to empty her belongings out.

Old Bastard, i would have told her to fuck off and get a shave.