Club Statement

Jimbo

I'm not bothered about it in the slightest, I think it shows them up tbh.  I can just imagine that numbnuts Crabtree thinking he's dead clever coming up with it and telling all his mates to keep an eye out for the really funny thing he's done in the match programme.  "Ha ha.  Did you see it?  I wrote Shearer Is Crap.  But I did it in code."  Very good Simon, now go and play in the sand pit like a good boy.

123400[/snapback]

So what?

Understandably, some fans got upset.

Never mind, some people will always take offence.

Don't forget, I was like that once!

Everyone has different levels of tolerance.

Remember this and don't take things to heart.

Laughing at it is the best form of defence.

A sense of humour always helps.

Nobody knows that more than Shearer.

During his career he's had his fair share of critics...

Something in him just blanks it out.

Unless you have a thick skin, you're going to struggle in football.

Can anyone remember Marcelino?

Kick him in the shin pads and he'd be out for 6 months. :lol:

Call it what you will...

Only the strong survive...

Champions have an inner strength....

Know this and know success.

:lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bothered about it in the slightest, I think it shows them up tbh.  I can just imagine that numbnuts Crabtree thinking he's dead clever coming up with it and telling all his mates to keep an eye out for the really funny thing he's done in the match programme.  "Ha ha.  Did you see it?  I wrote Shearer Is Crap.  But I did it in code."  Very good Simon, now go and play in the sand pit like a good boy.

123400[/snapback]

So what?

Call it what you will...

Know this and know success. :nufc:

123413[/snapback]

Send that into the Chronicle Reader's Poems. :lol:

123400[/snapback]

So what?

Call it what you will...

Know this and know success. :angry:

123413[/snapback]

I think you should send that to the Chronicle poems section :nufc:

123414[/snapback]

GAH! Me and my editing.... :icon_lol:

Why thankyou! :lol:

Do they have a poems section? :nufc:

123400[/snapback]

So what?

Call it what you will...

Know this and know success. :nufc:

123413[/snapback]

I think you should send that to the Chronicle poems section :nufc:

123414[/snapback]

GAH! Me and my editing.... :angry:

Why thankyou! :lol:

Do they have a poems section? :nufc:

123419[/snapback]

See the thread called "Stress" in General Chat. There's some BEAUTIES in there! :icon_lol:

Guest CrimsonFault

Can I just say..

Reading your article in the matchday made me laugh

And it was very well constructed.

But, you should understand that we were slightly offended

To be honest, Shearer has had a terrific career

Really, we are willing to forgive and forget this incident

Even after we stuffed 4 goals past you

Even after you lot bricked our busses!

It's up to you to say sorry now.

So please apologise

And..

Coca Cola tastes slightly bitter on the tongue

Unless you win it of course

Now, realise that you are all a bunch of sad..

Twats.

(copyright Tom)

Just sent that to SAFC.

Crystal Palace,

Reading...oh dear no, theyve gone up

And Stoke City.

Burnley

Trips to Plymouth Argyle are

Rarely forgotten, Wednesday nights driving to

End of the world places such as Southampton

Eventually will make you realise the error of your ways.

Ipswich Town will make you cry and watching

Stoke City brings tears to your eyes.

All of these clubs are better than yours,

Following the Makems down to Hull

Under the bridge and round the bend, heading to

Cardiff in May but not for a cup!

Kicking your heels in Luton watching a nil all draw

In the pouring rain is more than you deserve

Norwich City turning you over at home.

Goals will be hard to find with the front line you have

Crewe Alexandra will have to wait a year to take you on,

Once you start dropping who knows when it ends,

Crap on the pitch and crap in the stands, at least your still

Kissing the mong fans arses.

mong.jpg

Window licker tbh :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault
None of these poems even rhyme. Losers! :lol:

124096[/snapback]

You do know that not all poems don't have to rhyme , don't you?

:icon_lol:

Edited by CrimsonFault

Crabarse apologisies:

Simon Says: Sorry Shearer

RADIO commentator Simon Crabtree has written to Newcastle United apologising for the article he wrote in Sunderland's matchday programme for the Tyne-Wear derby on Easter Monday.

Crabtree, who covers Black Cats' games for Metro Radio and Magic 1152, worded his column in the programme in a way to contain an unpleasant remark about the Magpies' skipper.

In a letter to Newcastle United, Crabtree says: "I am writing with the sincerest of apologies for any offence I may have caused by an article I wrote for the Sunderland against Newcastle United programme.

"It was intended to be humorous and taken in good spirits.

"In retrospect, it was an error of judgement and if it caused any offence - I apologise.

"I do not seriously think for a moment that Alan Shearer is anything else other than a football legend.

"Half my family on my mum's side are Geordies. The other half are from Lancashire and season ticket holders at Blackburn Rovers.

"They all think he is the Premiership's greatest ever striker and I won't disagree.

"Once again, apologies for any offence I may have caused."

Newcastle United have also received a letter from Sunderland's Publications Officer Rob Mason in which he apologises for the fact that the offending article was not picked up.

Crabarse apologisies:

RADIO commentator Simon Crabtree has written to Newcastle United apologising for the article he wrote in Sunderland's matchday programme for the Tyne-Wear derby on Easter Monday.

Crabtree, who covers Black Cats' games for Metro Radio and Magic 1152, worded his column in the programme in a way to contain an unpleasant remark about the Magpies' skipper.

In a letter to Newcastle United, Crabtree says: "I am writing with the sincerest of apologies for any offence I may have caused by an article I wrote for the Sunderland against Newcastle United programme.

"In retrospect, it was an error of judgement and if it caused any offence - I apologise.

"I do not seriously think for a moment that Alan Shearer is anything else other than a football legend.

"Half my family on my mum's side are Geordies. The other half are from Lancashire and season ticket holders at Blackburn Rovers.

"They all think he is the Premiership's greatest ever striker and I won't disagree.

Newcastle United have also received a letter from Sunderland's Publications Officer Rob Mason in which he apologises for the fact that the offending article was not picked up.

124673[/snapback]

still a tosser tbh.

Crabarse apologisies:

124673[/snapback]

absolute scum hes still at it! :lol:

Crabarse apologisies:

124673[/snapback]

absolute scum hes still at it! :lol:

124697[/snapback]

Quality! :nufc:

And how did he become a mackem if half his family are Blackburn fans and the other half are Newcastle fans? :blush:

Crabarse apologisies:

124673[/snapback]

absolute scum hes still at it! :blush:

124697[/snapback]

:lol:

He's stepped it up a bit hasn't he? He only said he was crap before. Mind you, that was before the game on Monday.