whats for tea?

peasepud

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rib eyes on the grill, asparagus and garden salad, not sure if I'll bake a loaf of bread or just settle for those biscuits from a tin.

Guest Toplass-101
Just had the most amazing salmon with stir fried veg and noodles  :nufc:

123299[/snapback]

Most amazing and most funny tea ever!

AAAAAAAggggghhhhh  :nufc:  me fooking face me eyes me nose, fook dont let me scratch my bollox.

He cooked, with "medium" hot chilli which maybe wasnt too medium after all, as we had to evacuate the kitchen as the fumes were unbreathable.

Good job we like it hot!

I cant relate how funny this has been, I have been crying laughing :lol: at him, he has just been crying :lol:

Just had the most amazing salmon with stir fried veg and noodles  :blush:

123299[/snapback]

Most amazing and most funny tea ever!

AAAAAAAggggghhhhh  :nufc:  me fooking face me eyes me nose, fook dont let me scratch my bollox.

He cooked, with "medium" hot chilli which maybe wasnt too medium after all, as we had to evacuate the kitchen as the fumes were unbreathable.

Good job we like it hot!

I cant relate how funny this has been, I have been crying laughing :lol: at him, he has just been crying :lol:

123323[/snapback]

Classic !!! :nufc::nufc::icon_lol::angry:

Cajun spiced chicken goujons with light mayo in a panini with salad and italian dressing

123350[/snapback]

And you insinuated that I was gay :lol::nufc:

123355[/snapback]

soa basically a chicken sandwich is gay?

have a word mate.

:nufc:

what did you have? Lemon sherbert snorted from the asscrack of your house boy Manuel?:lol:

Cajun spiced chicken goujons with light mayo in a panini with salad and italian dressing

123350[/snapback]

And you insinuated that I was gay :lol::nufc:

123355[/snapback]

soa basically a chicken sandwich is gay?

have a word mate.

:icon_lol:

what did you have? Lemon sherbert snorted from the asscrack of your house boy Manuel?:lol:

123360[/snapback]

Scroll up Richard Simmons. :nufc:

Guest CrimsonFault

Tell you what, I could murder a beef curry from the Chinese at this very moment. My mouths watering at the prospect!

Beef in black bean sauce with rice noodles last night. Down with a near-deadly case of the Man Flu though, so I think I'll be getting someone else to cook for me tonight. Which usually means a choice between tuna pasta and... tuna pasta.

I've got man flu too. Maybe it was that pre-match snog in the Trent with you, Meenz. :lol:

I had ham and pineapple pizza for tea last night, which I gather from some of the FREAKS on here is considered gay food. :icon_lol:

I've got man flu too.  Maybe it was that pre-match snog in the Trent with you, Meenz. :angry:

123642[/snapback]

Either that or Pud laced our zinfandel spritzers :icon_lol:

123651[/snapback]

For some reason that made me think of the word "laced" as a term for chinning someone. "I'll lace yers!". Class. :lol: Gonna start using that one again. :angry: